𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵

wednesday
10 am

  Exams. Exam month. Yes, the month that I and all the other college students  dreaded the most is here. I get up from my warm bed and make my way to the bathroom. My exam today is only at 2pm so I have time this morning to relax and breathe a little after studying these past two weeks.

  Turning on the hot water, I take off my pyjamas and step into the shower. The streams of hot water hit my skin and fill me with a relaxing energy. My tense muscles from the nervousness of anticipating the exam start to relax and I sigh, I really needed this shower. After a couple minutes just enjoying the water running down my body and calming me, I wash my hair and body. I turn the water off and wrap my body in a fluffy towel, I feel like such a weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

  I put some sweatpants and a comfortable sweatshirt while I'm at home, preparing my breakfast after. I make some pancakes with a red fruits topping and a glass of red fruits juice, yeah I'm kind of obsessed with red fruits. I put on my The Neighbourhood vinyl playing and sink on the couch eating, scrolling through my phone and listening to Sweater Weather.

--------

  I close the dishwasher and wash my hands, wiping them on a cloth after. It's 1.20 pm so that means that I have 30 minutes to be at college, as I have to be there 10 minutes before the actual time of the exam. I'm happy I'm going this exam today because that means that there's only two more left. I know it seems kind of few exams but in these two previous weeks I did three.

  Walking to my room, I turn the music up, so I can listen to it in my bedroom. I open the curtains, so the winter sun comes in, the sun always puts me in a good mood. I start searching, as always, my wardrobe for a outfit. I settle for a pair of skinny jeans, a white blouse and a white-ish fluffy jacket.

  I slip into my black leather combat boots and straighten my wavy hair, tying it into a low ponytail, leaving the front strands loose

  I slip into my black leather combat boots and straighten my wavy hair, tying it into a low ponytail, leaving the front strands loose. I put some rings and a pair of hoops on my ears.

  When I'm ready I notice that is 1.40 pm. I hurry out of my bedroom, turning off the record player in the middle of Afraid when I get to the living room, and pick my bag with my essential items, locking the door behind me on the way out.

  The walk to the college was quick, as usual, and I hurry up the stairs to the designated classroom for my exam of History of Modern Architecture. Wish me luck.

--------

  It's exactly 5 pm when I give my exam paper to the professor in the room. It went really well so I'm really happy. I turn on my phone that has been off for these three hours and it starts instantly vibrating with notifications. Somehow, in the back of my mind I was wishing that in the middle of so many texts from Sky and some from Calum, there would be one from Ashton, but that wish wasn't fulfilled.