𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘩

wednesday
7.30 am

  Good morning for you too, noise machine. I get up and open my curtains. Cloudy. It's cloudy. Yesterday hot as hell, today cloudy and i bet cold too. I'm done.

  I dress up my leggings and hoody, sliping into my running shoes and i'm out of the house.

  Yes, it's super cold today.

  I oprn the door to receive a warm breeze. I'm so glad i left the heater on. I shiver and make my way to the bathroom. I can take a quick shower.

  I wrap my body in a fluffy towel and run to my room. Ugh, fall definitely arrived!

  I rummage through my wardrobe for a warm outfit. And thinking that yesterday i wore sandals. Sandals!

  I choose a pair of black skinny jeans, a black lace bodysuit with a grey knitted sweater on top.

  I add a black belt, some necklaces and rings

  I add a black belt, some necklaces and rings. I apply some concealer, bronzer, blush and mascara and leave my hair curly.

  Sliping on my black high heel boots, i stride to the kitchen and eat my breakfast.

  "Snow, here's your breakfast" i call my cat, after i fill her bowl.

  Snow walks in the room and brushes on my leg, I squat and pet her in her belly, her favourite spot.

  I look at the time. 9.20 am. I better hurry.

  Closing the door after me, i make my way to the modern building. Drawing is my first class and that makes my mood so much better. All i need right now is a relaxing class.

-------------

  The bell rings and professor excuses us. I just watch a small figure runing towards me.

  "Athena!" i hear a loud voice calling that i instantly recognize as Sky's.

  I turn to see a ginger girl, without breath, trying quickly to tame her all over the place hair and with her bag hanging on her arm.

  "What happened, Sky?" i'm really concerned. Something must have happened because she wouldn't come runing from her building that, let me tell you, it's not the closest from here, if everything was okay.

  "Do you want to study together, today?"

  Wait. This girl comes barging in, as soon as my class ends, looking like she faced a tornado outside, to ask me if i want to study with her!? We don't even have similar classes.

  "You wanted to ask me that!?" i'm still shocked "Are you sure that nothing happened?"

  "Pretty sure." she smiles "So, do you?"