5 | Bitch

- l i l a -

The next day I woke up with a terrible headache and even more terrible mood. Last night, well, it was a mess.

After running away from Victor's office, I locked myself in my room. But I couldn't sleep.

I hardly slept for an hour. Most of the night comprised of terrifying flashbacks from the past.

Of him.

When I went down to the kitchen, there was no one in sight. I looked in the fridge trying to find something to eat but when I couldn't, I just sat on the table with my head down.

It was Sunday today which meant school was starting tomorrow and no one had even cared to tell me a single thing about my new school.

I don't even know if I have the uniform, for shit's sake. And they wanted me to take school seriously. I mentally scoffed.

Not like I cared. I was planning on skipping it anyway.

"Good Morning Lily." I knew it was Damien. And what's up with those nicknames?

"Its Amelia-"

"No need to lie anymore Lila. Victor has told us everything."

Wow.

And there goes my perfectly planned out strategy of pretending that I don't remember anything.

I just decided to ignore him for my own good. I didn't honestly want to start a fight this early in the morning.

"I guess you haven't had breakfast." He said placing a plate of toast and orange juice before me. I thanked him and started eating peacefully.

It was until Xavier Jerk Alfonso decided to grace us with his half naked self.

"Lila you're going out today." Damien said while preparing breakfast for Xavier.

"Where?"

"Oh so the little act is over." Xavier interrupted even before Damien could answer. We both decided to ignore him as usual.

"Elijah thought you would like a little tour of the city. And Xander decided to tag along." He said shaking his head.

"And Damien, what about school?" I finally asked.

"Oh I completely forgot. Your school supplies were delivered yesterday morning. There's a white box in a corner of your closet. It has your uniform and all other necessary things."

"Okay."

I got up and headed towards my room after keeping my plate in the sink.

When I got into my room, I opened my closet and took out the box Damien told me about. To say it was big was an understatement, it was fucking huge.

After carefully placing it on the bed without dropping, I opened the lid. It was divided into two compartments. On one side was my neatly packed uniform while on the other, the books.

I took out my uniform. It comprised of a blue plated skirt, white shirt, a dark blue cropped blazer and a matching striped blue tie. Not bad.