14 | Studies

- l i l a -

"You don't have to do it like that," Xander scolded me.

"But I'm doing it the way you asked me to," I said, frustration clearly visible in my voice.

"The answer is not correct though."

"Seriously Xander? What's the difference between 1.453 and 1.4?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"You have to be precise."

Precise my ass.

Xander was currently helping me in doing today's homework and honestly, he was worse than my teacher.

"I'll just go and grab a coffee," He said rubbing his temple.

"Hey Lila," Xavier said sneaking inside my room just as Xander left.

"What do you want now?"

"Easy there tigrotto."

"Seriously Xavier, why are you here in my room?"

"Can't I come and see my little sister without a reason?" He said in a sweet voice.

"No," I deadpanned.

"Okay, okay. Can you do the laundry tomorrow?" He said stoking his black hair.

Seemingly there was some problem in printing and the dye turned out to be temporary just as the shopkeeper had said.

But that didn't mean we were saved from Victor's punishment.

My two days grounding for yelling at Victor was increased to a week.

Xavier, on the other hand, was asked to do laundry for a week for yelling and cursing in the house. Using his hair as an excuse, he thought he would get away with that. Serves him right.

Xander was grounded for a week and had to do dishes for blackmailing me into helping him.

Apparently Victor got a text from school and already knew about my poor performance in the test but didn't say anything since it was the first time.

Xander was asked to help me in all of my studies from now on wards and he was more than happy to accept the opportunity to see me suffer.

"No," I said.

"Please? I've somewhere to be tomorrow."

"No."

"I'll do anything in return."

"Anything?" I smirked.

"Yes, just help me this time."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yep."

"What do you want in return?"

"I'll ask at the right time," I said smirking widely.