Chapter--20

Ay:I don't no what to do Aman is not talking with me when he slapped me I saw him crying I no that Aman loves me Krishna please help me what should I do.

A:I am sorry ayana I slapped you I love you a lot but you hate me I don't no what to do.

S:Ayana what happened to you why are you like this.

Ay:I said everything to saima from yana introduction to now.

S:Ayana did you get jealous when he was with Yana.

Ay:Yes how can he talk to her when I am there for him.

S:Ayana did you miss Aman now did you felt that he is giving importance to someone.

Ay:Yes saima why are you asking me this and making me angry.

S:My dumbo bestie you started loving Aman.

Ay:Whaatttt

S:Yes you love him di.

Ay:Saima I love Aman di but I have a problem now he is avoiding me di

S:Do something to calm down him

A:If ayana is not happy with him who I am to stop her I will give her divorce at evening I went to home to tell ayana about the divorce.

Ay:I was waiting for Aman to tell him I love him but that idiot is late today

When Aman came to home he directly went to his room and avoided ayana and after sometime he came to have his dinner.

Ay:Aman today I made all your favorites come and taste it and tell me how is it.

A:Ayana I want to tell you something if you are not happy with me I will give you divorce.

Ay:I left the spoon which i was holding in my hand.i went to Aman and slapped him what did you think of yourself haan always you take my life decisions that day I asked you divorce because I was jealous but now I love you idiot I kissed him and ran to my room.

A:I was freezed for a moment did Ayana said that she loves me ya Allah I am an idiot so I immediately went to her room and banged the door to ask her sorry but she didn't opened the door I have to convince her I will do it tomorrow

At Chennai,

R:Sorry sir they didn't planned the marriage it happened unexpectedly.

Mani:No sir I am not angry for that but because of this marriage we have to face many problems from bans parents family side.

Bans:Pa sorry to intrept you and ma are my parents and family and please don't talk about my relations they didn't care about me.

Mani and Meena:No princess we have to inform them na.

Bans:No need pa.

R and Z:That means don't you have any problem in this marriage.

Mani:No sir but I have a request.

R & Z:Yes sir tell me what you want.

Mani:I want to see my princess marriage sir if you don't mind we can marry them in both customs.

R:Sure sir but my first son and daughter can't attend the marriage it's that ok for you.

Mani:Sure sir that's not a problem

At night bans went to ask her Pa if this marriage is ok for her at that time she heard her Pa and ma conversation.

Meena:I am happy to see our princess marriage Mani but did you asked her if she is ok with this marriage she has been forced to marry kiyan Mani.