Chapter-21

(Saima and Omar has named their son as Junaid Omar Musthafa )

Ay:saima and Omar take care of yourself and champ ok

S & O:Sure your highness

Ay:I will miss my champ and gave him  kiss all over his face he smiled looking at me but when I gave him to saima he started crying.

A:I am jealous of your son Omar he is getting all my wife's attention.

S:Even I am jealous ayana he loves you more than me but I am happy for that.

O:I think you did some sin in your previous birth bro because always you have to gain for your wife attention hahaha but I am proud of my son because he has impressed my princess.

A:I will see you afterwards ok bye guys take care.

Saima and Omar didn't joined them because saima is little weak and she should not travel long aman,ayana went to Islamabad from there they left to Chennai ayana and darls are together Aman,kiyan and sweety or together.

Ay:Darls I need your help.

R:What help princess

Ay:I will tell you afterwards dad ok but you should help me promise.

R:Promise.

Ay:I am wantedly ignoring Aman you guys may think why I am doing this when I love him but though he loves me he married me forcefully and was with Yana right so it's my sweet revenge on Aman.

A:Why ayana is ignoring me again and I thought we can spend sometime together but she is sitting with abhu and this idiot kiyan is busy romancing with is biwi,I think I am the unlucky guy in this world because my biwi has time for everyone but not for me arrggg.

Z:Aman why you are not eating.

A:Ma why always ayana is with someone and not talking with me.

Z:Is my son jealous.

A:Mmmmaaaaaa

Finally all reached Chennai they came out of the airport after checking in...

Mani:I am waiting for my princess with her favourite Dairymilk and white roses with white teady I was very happy when I came to no that my princess got her memory I was sad when she doesn't remembered me almost after meeting her again and was also shocked to no that she was married but she is in safe hands so I am happy for her and I am meeting her again after 3 months bans came with us to Chennai to change some arrangements in our company because here after she will live in Islamabad and I have to take care here though they invited us there to stay with them I don't want to leave India so we politely declined there offer and bans and Meena is making all swetha's favourite.

All came out of the airport and saw Mani waiting for them when they was about to go near him they hear someone shouting.

Ay:When I saw my dad almost after 1 &  half year I can't control myself and ran shouting and hugged him tightly (ungala rombhaaaaaa miss pannen pa)I said with tears in my eyes.

S:Doll please don't cry dear(Aniku nee Suma naa poitha Enna pannuvingha ketha but nee nejama pova naa nanaikala)please doll inimae apadhi solladha ok.

All went near them but our ayana is not leaving her dad.

A:First time I am witnessing ayana weak side I will not let her cry here after I can't see her.

S:Doll your Dairymilk silk,white roses and white teddy I gave her gift and she was grinning like a child then I went to my daughters in-laws and greeted them.