Chapter-24

K:I was never nervous in my whole life I didn't proposed anyone I don't no what to do so I was staring at bans she was staring at me expectently sometime passed I was all blank

Ay:This cutie na is dumbo sometimes I have to push him and hurt his ego hey cutie I don't have all my time being a girl I proposed her and you a boy can't even propose her.

B:I was in verge of tears did kiyan doesn't love me.

Ay:I saw bans she was about to cry I think it's her mood swings I have to help them I went to kiyan and whispered to him tell her what you feel for her in your heart don't stress yourself to much and make it simple I said to him

B:Enough is enough he don't have to tell me anything I will go now I turned and was about to go someone grabbed my wrist I turned and it was kiyan he smiled at me and said...

K:Definitely princess is right I can't do this I was about to loose my hope but ayana encouraged me and I stoped bans and proposed her what I felt for her and waited for her reply.

B:I was shocked finally I got two proposals today I smiled at him and hugged him and cried after sometime and took his hand kept it in my stomach and said if you are ready to welcome him/her with me then it's yes from me I said to kiyan

K:I was confused with her words and trying to process what she said and when I understood what she said I looked at her with tears she said yes and I turned to cutie she also nodded in happiness I lifted her and started twirling her

A:I was confused what bans said but the three are very happy what bans said.

Ay:Slow down cutie she is pregnent dumbo she will feel dizzy I said and scolded him.

A:What bans is pregnent this is what she said  I am so happy for my sister and brother.

K:I smiled sheepishly at ayana and placed bans down she was blushing like a tomato.

Ay:So mr.kiyan did you found out why I was taking that much effort for her wish.

K:Haan now I could understood but you could have said me ayana I would only have proposed her.

Ay:His statement made me to hang my mouth open you bans you tell me who's proposal you liked.

K:Obvio it's me only because I am her real husband.

At:Yo...uuu

B:Wait actually I am happy to get two proposals today though swetha your proposal was magical kiyans made me happy because he is my love di.

Ay:Ok I can understand no need to explain me and haan here have sweets mr.kiyan to become a dad I said and fed him

Like this all fed eachother sweets all were happy and kiyan made bans were the ring promised her and made her wear the Payal and gave her flowers.

A:Really you are something ayana and I love you for that I said in my heart and suddenly ayana turned towards me and looked at me which made my heart to skip a beat.

Ay:Did you said something mr.sheikh(say something na how should I tell him what I feel for him).
Yes I forgived him because dad's messaged me that he apologized to everyone I saw that message when I was changing now I am not going to leave my love.

A:No I said and turned other side

Kiyan was holding bans and was taking her inside Aman was also following them.

Ay:Surely he will not do it swetha he is also like his brother so today if you miss this chance that's it I signed myself walked fastly towards Aman hold his wrist turned him he shrieked loudly but stoped when I  knealed down infront of him and was holding his hands.