Chapter--1

At 9.00am :

Swetha is sleeping till now because she was studying for her exams till late night. Mr subramanian is getting ready for his office Meenakshi is cooking breakfast for them when suddenly they hear a scream but they continue there work as if nothing happened because it is the daily routine of our swetha to wake up late and get ready for her college.

Swetha's Pov:

Today also I am late Krishna ji please save me from my angry hod please. Hi guys sorry I am little late to college I will continue my story after a bath please wait for me guys. After 1 hr swetha comes to eat her breakfast amma I want my bf wait girl always you will go late to college and make me to work fast all because of your dad he is spoiling you a lot mom don't scold my dad I am sorry ma tomorrow I will wake up early please.

At college:(swetha Pov)

Excuse me mam may I come in no swetha you are late this is the last week in your college life why are you doing like this when will you take your life seriously sorry mam please let me in today please you always say like this but again you will be late come in.

Bharathi Pov:

Swetha daily I am waiting for you but you are always late you have to make up for me.ok di sorry I will give you treat after this hour. Ok di we are planning for a sea trip after our exams are you in hey sure di I will let you no today evening.

After there college they both go to there home and study for sometimes.

Hi guys,sorry to bore you this is my day-to-day life but me and bharathi will have lots of fun by going to different places till my exam gets over just have patience please guys......