Ayana Pov

Morning breeze made me to wake up after freshening up myself I went to have breakfast after greeting everyone I sat next to cutie aunty told me that she will be leaving to her cafe and asked me to join her but I don't want to go cafe now so I said I will come at evening she asked me then what I am going to do I said I will sketch for sometime she said ok all left to there respective works so I went to sketch something.

After sometime I got a call from cutie he asked me to bring some important file to office so I went to there office cutie once said that they all had different business but they work in same place by using different buildings so I went with driver Kaka when I went there I saw four buildings so I called cutie and he said me to come to amans company because some meeting is going on there so I went there and gave the file to him he asked me to wait in his office so I went to his company and went to his room I was sketching some designs when I heard someone shouting outside so I went out and saw one man is scolding a girl and I asked whats the problem after solving it I came to no that the girl is innocent so I went to talk to her.

Hi! I am ayana and you saima hmm if you are innocent why you are crying you have to prove yourself saima but what if they fired me mam but why they will fire you saima you didn't do any mistakes so be bold and stand for yourself ok. Ok mam no saima call me ayana mam hmm ok ayana saima I like you a lot and I don't have any girl friends lets be friends ok.ok ayana what you are doing here cutie meet my bestie saima my first girl bestie at islamabad ok ayana you don't disturb my staff and come to my room Omar is waiting for you wait I will be there saima give me your number we are definitely going to catch up ok bye.

At Aman cabin:

Wow... baby what are you doing with my designs haan ayana I like your designs please will you join in my company but baby I like to sketch designs and do the work without anyone disturbance if you are ok with it I don't have any problem I am fine with your condition ayana then deal I will join your office tommorow ok I have to leave now I have to go to Cafe also so bye...

While leaving ayana thought to meet her darls so she went to darls office but she wrongly went to Aman cabin darls I have a good news for you baby liked all my designs so from tomorrow I am going to work in baby's office and also I got a girl bestie. Darls why you are not responding when she saw the face she was shocked Aman was sitting there angrily he dragged her to himself why you went to his office.why should I tell you Aman I am not answerable to any of your questions.you have to answer me ayana,no I can't Aman do whatever you want.why you are not behaving properly to me ayana,leave me Aman no I can't do whatever you want I got angry pushed him and went out angrily I left to Cafe to meet sweety because of Amans behaviour I can't disappoint my sweety......