swetha/ayana pov

Hey guys you are right that girl is swetha hereafter she will be known as ayana ...

When I woke up a lady between age 45 was sitting before me I started asking her many questions like who are you? were am I ? Who am i ? She was standing in a shock at that time a guy age between 24 came with a doctor he started checking me and asked me many questions like do you feeling any pain? Can you remember yourself etc.., after doctor left the lady and the guy came inside.

And I came to no her name is Zoya and I am her late brothers daughter ayana and I am living with them for past 2 years and because of some accident I lost my memory and the guy is my cousin kiyan and I have another cousin Aman and my uncle rizwan.

I don't no what to say because I can't remember any thing but she said though I can't remember anything my nature will be same.she said me to take rest and went with kiyan.

Zoya's Pov:

Before leaving doctor said to as that she is suffering from temporary memory loss so we should not stress her so much so I cooked up some story to make her relax though I didn't no her I felt some connection with her even we all felt some connectivity with her after sometime ayana came to have lunch.

Ayana Pov:

I went out to have lunch at that time I sawed another new person and I came to no that he is my uncle after eating lunch they told me to take rest but I had other ideas I told them that I want to talk with them after talking with them I gave pet names to everyone by starting with rizwan uncle as darls Zoya aunty as sweety and kiyan I don't have any name for him now.ok kiyan let's be friends ok and for you wait a sec I will call you cutie what ayana you can't do that no I will do that after sometime darls left for office so we planned to go shopping but sweety had other work so me and cutie went for shopping but throughout the ride cutie was sulking a lot.

What happened cutie why are you sulking and he said ayana girls take lot of time for shopping I have to wait till you shop why you have to wait I also hate shopping but I don't have comfy clothes so we are going I will finish it very soon.Ayana what did you said I said I also hate shopping but how are you so sure about it I dont no pa.

I bought jeans,leggings,palazo,jegings,skirt sleeveless tops stole and two salwars.we came home after 1hr and I showed my dresses to sweety but I was scared because all our neighbours are wearing salwars but I don't no why I hate salwars that doesn't suit me and I also purchased some night dresses like full pants,half pants and shorts but sweety didn't scold me and I was very happy and I was roaming our house and cutie accompanied me in everything.

I also bought some sandals,sketch books,paints I don't no why but I thought to buy many drawing related thing and cutie gifted me a iphone.

At evening I was waiting for darls and Aman to meet him because I didn't meet him till now but I got to no about him through cutie......