chapter--4

Amans Pov:

Asusuall he is drinking himself fully and he is not in his sense at that time he see something in water so he jumps inside the sea and reach the sea it is a girl he brings her to the shore at that time kiyan and Omar comes there that girls face is covered with her hair after removing her hair they see her they don't no who is she but at time Aman shout Aisha and hug her Omar and kiyan seperate them and check her pulse she breathes faintly but Aman even though he is not in his senses he is not leaving that girl thinking her as Aisha they take her and goes to Sheikh mansion and make her sleep in guest room when Omar and kiyan are explaining Zoya and rizwan after calling the doctor in the meanwhile Aman is not leaving her at that time doctor checks her and tells she will recover in 24hrs till that she will be unconscious. After doctor left Zoya and rizwan left to there room. Kiyan and Omar somehow seperate Aman from that girl and take him to his room.

Though Omar left Aman in his room at night he goes to guest room and slept at that room by hugging her thinking her as Aisha.

At morning:

Aman wakes up from his sleep and he sees that girl face and realise he is hugging her after realising her he think who is she were am I it looks like my house guest room but what is she doing here why I was hugging her whoever she is let me get ready to work and he left the guest room

After sometime Zoya comes to the room to check the girl I don't no who is she but if she is here in my home there should be some reason for her presence here Allah has send her let us see what happens.

At evening that girl regains her conscious Zoya is sleeping there and at that time the girl wakes up.

Who is she guys?????? Any guesses......