Chapter--3

Swetha Pov:

One hour to go trinnnnggggg hey my last exam is over appadha hereafter no late night studies,assignment,PL,c.a,etc....., I am a free bird.After my exam at college entrance bharathi was waiting for me ok di bans(her pet name) let us go to our home and sleep for sometime and we will pack our bags.

At night:

Ma I will not be here for one week to irritate you na yes we both will be very happy for one week maaaa this is not fair wait and watch ma one day I will go far from you then you will feel for me.Swetha sorry dad just kidding I am really sorry dad ok what are your plans are you going to study or go for a job let me think dad I didn't decided yet but I will let you no ok swetha do you want anything to eat tomorrow no ma I will leave early morning so goodnight and bye ma and Pa.

Why did you got angry when she said like that mani(pet name of swetha's dad)
I don't no Meena when she said like that I felt like I will not meet her hereafter don't worry Mani nothing will happen to her after her tour see she will eat our brain like asusuall I dont no Meena I feel like something will happens to her.

At swetha's room:

She is wearing a chain with lord krishna locket sorry dad I didn't mean what I said she is talking to Krishna seeing her locket it is her habit if she is sad she will do that the locket is presented by her dad on her 18th birthday but we have to open the locket to see the Krishna and her family pic it can be opened only by her thumb finger and a password which only she knows ok bye Krish(her pet name for God) let me sleep tomorrow I have to raise early.

At 8'o clock:

Her phone is ringing continuously while answering the call hey who the hell are you let me sleep if i find you i will kill you I am getting rest after a lot of time just let me sleep. Idiot swetha get up we have to catch the train in 1hr I will be waiting for you if you come late I will kill you.whatttttaaattt sorry bans I will be there in half hour better come fast sleepy head (unnaiya vandhu vechukuraen di) first you have to reach hear for that girl arrrrggghhh

After half hour:

After boarding the train and sitting in my seat how dare you bans to tease me then what will I do di if you miss the train we will miss lot of fun di ok sorry bans ok come we will play hide and seek. hey are you mad swetha we are in a running train hey please bans it will be very fun ok come bans you are the catcher so I am going to tie your eyes while playing they both will be standing near the door while escaping from bans she will slip out of the train baaaannnnnnssssss.swetttthhaaaaa.?

She will fall in the water and her head will be hit in the rock while falling down...

They all think swetha died because they didn't found her body her parents will be highly affected,bans didn't started talking to anyone they three always will be in swetha's room and mourning for her dead.

Is swetha dead??????