Chapter--15

R:I took ayana to her favorite restaurant and ordered her favorite food but she seems lost from the moment we came here what happened to my princess.

Ay:I don't want this marriage I want to stop this marriage why can't Aman understand my feelings like kiyan and Omar darls to change my mood has taken me to my favorite restaurant and ordered all my favorite food.

R:Ayana are you ok.

Ay:I am fine darls you tell me why you have brought me here.

R:Just that I want to spend sometime with my princess because of my work and princess new job we didn't got any time to talk and I also missed my daughter a lot.

Ay:Darls words made me to cry I hugged him and cried a lot.

R:What happened ayana why are you crying.

Ay:I also missed you a lot dad.

R:Ayana what did you said

Ay:I said I missed you

R:After that ayana

Ay:I said dad why I should not say that

R:No ayana you have all rights to call me dad it's that I asked Allah ola girl baby after amans birth but I think I am not that lucky to have a girl baby but when you entered our life I had a feeling that you are like my daughter I always want but you started calling me darls I was happy though but when you called me dad now I felt more happy.

Ay:Didn't I called you dad before my accident.

R:hmm, no ayana you always called me uncle soooo.

Ay:Ok from today I will call you dad and also darls deal.

R:Deal but ayana I want to no that are you happy to marry Aman.

Ay:No dad I ama not happy but I don't want to dissapoint you so I plastered a fake smile and answered him I am very happy dad.

R:Are you sure ayana but why I feel like your smile didn't reach your eyes.

Ay:Darls you are just overthinking come we will have our lunch I am very hungry today I will feed you with my hands.

R:I am blessed to have food from my daughter's hand. But ayana don't call me dad infront of Aman then he will tell that I made his biwi as his sister.

Ay:Then it's my chance to tease Aman right.

R:No one can change you.

Ay:After going to home I went to my room and thought if my parents are there they will not let this marriage happen right.

At Chennai,

Meenakshi:It has been a year our swetha left this world Mani but I feel like she is alive somewhere.

Subramanian:If she is alive I will be the most happiest person in the world Meena but we have to accept it she is no more please don't neglect your health because of her you are very weak Meena she will not be happy to see her mother like this.

Bharathi:Uncle,aunty where are you guys come and have your lunch.

Subramanian:Thanks ma even swetha left the world she has given us another daughter because of you we are still alive.

Bans:Uncle please don't say that you are also my dad and mom and she is watching us from there if you guys are happy she will also be happy and moreover if I didn't accept to play that day she will be here with us sorry for that uncle I can't compensate her loss in her life but I can be a daughter to you.

Meenakshi:Don't say like that ma it's all her faith we can't do anything but your presence is making us to move on in our life.where is your mom and dad bans.