Aman's Pov

Who is she why I was hugging her while sleeping but after many months I had a good sleep she looks very innocent why am i thinking about her at that time Omar came are you ok Aman how are you feeling now how is she who are you asking about I am fine that girl da yesterday we rescued her da then I remembered everything but why i thought her as Aisha.

I didn't concentrate in my work dad left office early today and he was looking very happy today he was smiling and talking to someone in phone I also don't no what to do I want to no about her and why dad was that happy today kiyan also didn't came to work today.

So me and omar left office to go home while riding I had many thought running in my mind but I want to no her who is she why I felt her like she is my Aisha but why after parking our car we went inside the house and I heard laughing sound of my family when I went inside my mom and dad was playing some games and kiyan was supporting my mom and she was supporting my dad me and Omar didn't no what to do at that time my dad won the game.

And she was dancing happily and my Ayan was sulking a lot I don't no what is happening there whether I came to my home or someothers home......