1-Kisses

Karma and Amy were faking being a lesbian couple. There were different upsides for different people, and for Karma it was that they could hold hands in public, and, well, kiss. Karma loved their kisses. They were so soft and gentle, as opposed to Liam's rough, lusty ones. They didn't kiss often, only in public, but when they did Karma felt butterflies in her stomach. She knew Amy felt the same, judging from her expression every time they kissed. But she was straight, right? She loved Liam, right? She was starting to doubt it more and more.
Could she possibly love Amy? It would almost make things so much easier. But the prospect scared her. Was she gay? Was she bi? Or was this all just a bad dream? She knew her parents would be even more thrilled, considering is she and Amy were a couple they would act more couple-ish, but she wasn't so sure about herself. What if she did come out, for real, and then decided she didn't really love Amy as more then a friend. That would be a disaster!
When Amy wasn't around, Karma missed her. But that just meant they were best friends, right? When they watched Netflix and cuddled, Karma always had the urge to kiss her. She missed her kisses when Amy was mad at her. She had to face the scary possibility that she might be in love with her best friend since kindergarten.
She had mused over all this while watching Netflix, ironically cuddling with Amy. She sighed. When she got a minute alone she would ask the internet.
Amy noticed her snap to attention. "You okay, Karms?" She asked, concern evident in her voice. "Yeah Just tired." She snuggled deeper into Amy. "You sure? You were pretty zoned out,"
"Yeah. Just thinking. You know how I am,"
"Buttface," Amy playfully started tickling her. "Ahhh! Stop! I surrender!" Karma screamed, laughing hard. She really was tired, though. She was looking forward to spending all night with her best friend.
"You want popcorn?" Amy asked, and Karma nodded. "Thanks,"
"You owe me one, Ashcroft." Amy smiled evilly. "Yeah, yeah," Karma rolled her eyes at Amy and turned back to the TV. They were watching The Notebook, at Karma's request. Amy let Karma pick the movie every other night they were together, and it was Karma's night. However, Amy got to pick the food. It was their own little routine, and Karma loved it. Her family, including Lauren, wouldn't be back until the next morning.
After Amy returned with the popcorn, they retangled themselves on the couch. "Amy?" Karma asked, looking up at her. "Yeah?" Amy smiled at her. "I like someone, I think. Besides Liam, I mean. How do I know if I'm in love with them or not?"
"You have a crush?!" Amy exclaimed, and and Karma glared at her. "Sorry. How do you know if you love someone? Um, well I've never really loved anyone. Why are you asking me?" Karma suspected that she was lying, but the truth was that she was not positive herself why she was asking Amy. Wait, she knew. It was because army was her best friend.
"Because you're my best friend, buttface," She smiled at her. Next stop, Shane. Shane and Karma weren't great friends, but her was there for her if she needed him. "Forget it," She turned her attention back to the TV.
"What's this about?" Amy asked, stroking Karma's hair. "I told you. Nothing," Karma leaned into Amy's touch. "I know when you're lying. You like someone. It's okay. It must be someone pretty taboo. You didn't come to me about Liam,"
"I don't think I love Liam anymore. It's-it's someone else,"
"Is it a girl?" Amy looked interested. "Maybe, I mean I don't want to talk about it anymore, sorry,"
"It's okay," Amy continued stroking Karma's hair. "So," Karma said, breaking the silence. "What movie should we watch next?" The end credits of The Notebook were rolling. "You pick. It's your night," Karma scrolled down the Netflix screen to see what they hadn't watched. She finally selected The Best Of Me and turned it on. She snuggled into Amy, and Amy rested her head on Karma's shoulder. "You know I love you as my best friend, right?" Amy questioned and Karma nodded. "Good," Soon, Karma's eyes drifted closed and she was devoured by sleep.

___________________________________________________________
Hi guys! So, I had the idea for this story so I just went ahead and wrote it. Please let me know what you think.
Disclaimer: I do not own Faking It