10- A Stupendous Date

The next morning Amy woke Karma up with a kiss. "Time to go, baby." She whispered, and Karma looked up at her.
"Baby?"
"Thought I'd try some new pet names. Do you not like it?" Amy looked worriedly at her.
"Of course. I think it's hot." She whispered the last word louder then the rest. Amy leaned down and kissed her. The taller girl's tongue slipped into the brunette's mouth. Karma moaned into Amy's mouth, and Amy smiled into the kiss.
Finally, Amy rolled off her girlfriend. "We have to get ready. We don't want to be late for school."
Karma groaned, but got up.
"You know, I love waking up like that."
"Really?" Amy wiggled her eyebrows and Karma laughed.
"Really. Now let's get ready. By the way, where are we going on our first date?"
Amy smiled mysteriously. "All I'm gonna say is that I'm picking you up at seven."
"We live in the same house."
"Then I'm kidnapping you at seven. Think of it either way."
Karma smiled. She loved it when Amy made jokes.
"Then you're kidnapping me."

School was a slow blur, Karma didn't really know what was going on but it seemed to last forever. The girlfriends talked occasionally in or between classes, but Amy would still not divulge where she was taking Karma. This frustrated Karma to no end, but she just counted the hours until seven.
She had never been this excited to go on a date with Liam. She mused over this for a second, then mentally shrugged and got into Amy's car to be driven home.
"So, where are we going on our date?" She asked, as nonchalantly as she could.
"You'll see." Amy smiled, sweet but a bit evil as well.
"But-" Karma complained, before Amy gave her a stern look.
"You'll find out at seven."
By that time they had arrived at Amy's house, and Karma was ordered to go put on something that she would wear on a date. Karma complied, and went into Amy's room to slip on a Lacey dress. Amy had already picked out her outfit and was changing in the bathroom. Karma paced around until seven, occasionally checking social media.
At promptly seven, she stood at the door waiting for Amy. When Amy saw her, the blonde gasped. "Woah." Karma looked Amy up and down. Her girlfriend was also wearing a dress, but hers was not as Lacey. "I know." Karma stuttered out.
"Well, come on." Amy said in amusement, and Karma simply followed her. The whole car ride Karma tried to guess where they were going. She stopped midsentence when they stopped at an extravagant Italian restaurant. Karma had wanted to go there for years, but had never gotten a chance.
"Do you like it?" Amy asked nervously, and Karma smiled and kissed her. "I love it!" Amy breathed a sigh of relief.
They walked inside, and a waiter seated them. Their dinner was delicious, not to mention romantic. After they ate, Amy drove them to the little movie theater, where they sat in the very back and half watched 'The Other Woman', half made out.
One there drive home, Amy turned to Karma and asked,
"So was that a good first date?"
"Of course, buttface. I loved it."
"I'm glad."
"Just be warned, I get to plan the next one." A look if mock terror crossed Amy's face, and they both burst out laughing. Amy was having a hard time staying focused on the road ahead of her. Karma looked at her girlfriend lovingly.
"I love you, Amy."
"Love you too, Karms."