Chapter 1

"Welcome back slut!" Trixie exclaimed giving her friend a warm hug.

"Thanks, bitch!" Mia retorted and she hugged back. Trixie is her bisexual friend. Okay, fine. Her bisexual "fubu" before but this girl is in a relationship now with a guy and she respects that. So, they are just going out as a friend, hands off!

"Let's get dirty tonight." Her friend winked at her.

"Oh, I thought you are going to meet doc tonight?"

"Nah! As usual she is busy. Blah! Blah! Blah! She explained.

"You just gotten here, she should have came!" 

"I know, right! Well, what can I do? She is more loyal to her patients than the love of her life" She smiled bitterly.

A sudden pain hit her when she uttered the word "loyal", but instantly ignored it. She just got back here and the night is still young. She is not the one to ruin this night.

"Let us just drink before you start crying like a baby because your girl didn't come." Trixie taunted her, swaying her hips to the bar to get our drinks.

Mia's eyes roam around the place. It's quite a cozy bar with a great DJ and great choices of music. There's a lot of pretty girls too and she can't help but to find a prospect. 

"Everyone needs to get laid!" She convinced herself that it would just be a one night stand.  

"Argh! Really? The rain should come tonight when I totally forgot my umbrella!" Amor cursed herself for being so forgetful these days.

She is working night shift in a bpo company. She ends at 11:30 pm and at home by midnight. 

She's dead tired for having to deal with a lot of toxic clients tonight and all she wanted is to be at home relaxing but the rain is too heavy. If she will really ride a jeepney she will surely wet herself and get sick later. She can't get sick!

"Just my lucky night!" She murmured to herself. She is really not fond of riding a taxi alone especially at night but she thought she had no other choice but to find one.

1:00 am at JAZZ BAR 

"That girl is pretty hot, and she's looking at me." She told Trixie while looking at the direction of the blondie girl.

"Are you crazy?" Trixie laughed. They are both drunk this time but not too drunk to pass out.

"Why?" She asked innocently.

"You got a girl, and she is a doctor! Don't ever forget that." Trixie reminded her.

"She can fuck her patient for all I care" she snapped.

"Oh, you are so drunk Mia. Haha!" She can't help but laughed at her.

"I'm serious, I want to get laid tonight. Maybe with that girl" She playfully lick her lips.

"Let us go home." Trixie told her. 

"Common! Don't be a spoiler!" She complained.

"I know! I know! But we are both drunk right now. And I don't want you to regret your decision. You just got back with doc, right?"

"CORRECTION!" She reacted furiously.

"We are supposed to put label in our relationship tonight but she ditched me, so what do you want me to do? Cry like what you've said earlier? No way!"

"I know when you are drunk Mia. Tomorrow you'll regret things. We met at the bar too, remember? So before you slip you hands to that bitch, we need to go" Trixie dragged her.

She really doesn't mind if Mia will have a fling tonight. She's been out of the country for two years and she really needs to enjoy. But getting back to her ex might give her a sense of fulfillment since Jin is a good catch. 

She just want the best for her. Mia is a good person, though very playful but she has a kind heart. She fell in love with her but they don't have a label before and she knows Mia won't fall for her. She is not that charming and she knows that.

"Earth to, Trixie!" Mia snapped her fingers in front of her.

"Ohh, I am really dozing off now. Can we just go home, please?"

"You mean, in your apartment?"

"Yes! We can't get a hotel right now and sleep in one bed. You might do something to me." She covered her body.

"In your dreams!" She laughed.

"You can't go home at this state and I cannot let you ride a taxi alone. So we are going home together."

"But..." She tried to argue.

"You, can't fuck, right now." Trixie rolled her eyes.

"Wanna try later?" She said flirtatiously.

"Stop being a maniac and let's move out from here." 

Feeling intoxicated Mia just followed her when she walked out from the bar. She also lost her mood of fooling around because of the thought that doc ditched her and she was really upset about it. She's drunk anyway. She might as well take some rest.

*Enjoy reading! I will try to update as soon as possible.*

Xoxo

L.T ❤️