Chapter 4

"I will see you in our favorite spot later tonight love. I am so excited to see you! "

Mia just stared at her cellphone, reading the text over and over again. She was really in mixed emotions right now.

Days ago, she was very excited to see this person. But this morning changed everything. She never ever thought that she would meet her again. Not at this time, when she is already patching up things with Jin.

"Damn it!" She just pulled her hair, not knowing on what to do and what to feel. Seeing Amor really makes her heart beat so fast that she thought she is choking.

It is not helping that Amor became so undefiantly beautiful and charming.

"Shit! Shit!" She cursed.

"Hey love! Are you still mad about last night? I will make it up to you, I promise!"

She just got out from the shower and saw that she received another message from her date tonight.

"I just showered love, see you later!" She messaged back.

She can't back out now. She needs to see her. Maybe if she can meet her, she will forget about Amor. She can't ask Amor to come back to her life, she got no chance at all after what she did to her.

She sighed and start fixing herself.

"Hi love!" She smiled at the sight of the girl she used to love and adore. She can't deny that she became more adorable in her night dress. Classy and smart. But still, Amor looks hotter.

"Wait, what?" She talked to herself. Almost banging her head to the wall near her. She really needs to gather her thoughts, now!

She handed her favourite flower; she bought it from the well-known flower shop in the city.

"You are still so charming and sweet love." She hugged her full of excitement.

"But why did I not feel the same?" This is really bad. Again she is having a dialogue with herself.

They were led by their server for tonight to their table. She booked a reservation in a hotel with a fancy restaurant.

This is her favourote place. And she thought that this woman in front of her, who is a successful doctor deserves the best of everything.

"And Amor deserved nothing?" A voice shouted inside her brain.

"No!" Another voice was defending her.

"Are you okay love?" Confused look written on her angelic-face.

"Huh!?" She was caught by surprised.

"You seems bothered. Or are you not feeling well?" She sounded so concerned and that made her guilty.

"Oh no, I am fine. Maybe it's the jetlag and too much drink last night."

"Okay, I am really sorry about last night love. It was really an emergency and..."

"It's fine." She cut-off because she doesn't want to her the reason again. Career over her. It might pissed her off.

"Thank you for your understanding love!"

"Are you hungry?" She diverted the topic.

"Yes, you know how much I love to eat!"

"I remember that." She tried to laughed.

"Let's eat our heart out tonight!" She exclaimed.

They had a very heavy dinner. This woman still eat a lot yet didn't gain any weight at all.

She really adored her. How much she loved to run her tongue all over her perfect body. Her accent and intelligence turns her on all the time.

But why can't she feel that now? They are drinking on top of the hotel after dinner. Looking at the wonderful view of the city.

Jin was talking about her job and what happened to her during those years that we were apart. I should be aroused right now, but I really can't feel it.

I was so aroused when we were chatting before I came here. During our video calling, I almost fuck myself after we talked. But why can't I feel it now?

"Because of Amor, admit it idiot!" That voice is pestering her again.

She got infuriated, and before she knew it, she's already kissing Jin in public.

"Not here..." Jin roam her eyes around and a sigh of relief comes to her when they are the only one in the rooftop at this hour.

They were laughing and intoxicated walking to their room.

***Hi guys! I'll update two chapters today. If you have read this far. Thank you! I really appreciate it.***

Xoxo

L.T ❤️