Chapter 19

"What do you mean?" Mia asked.

"Don't play naive Mia. All of these, what's your motive?"

"I...." Mia was confused.

"What?"

"I don't know...." Mia said with a shrugged shoulders. She can't look at Amor right now.

She wanted to tell Amor that she's still in love with her. But she doesn't want to complicate things.

She's still with doc. If she will ask Amor to come back, she must end things with Jin first. She's really lost right now.

"Really?" Amor can't believe it.

They're staring at each other. Don't know what to say. When suddenly there's a knock on the door.

Amor sighed, and walk herself to the door.

Her mouth almost dropped when she saw the person standing in front of her. She never ever thought that she will meet her in real life, especially not at this moment.

Amor's heart beats so fast that she almost find it hard to breathe. She saw her in pictures, but not in person.

"Who is that?" Mia asked. Both of their eyes popped out after hearing her voice.

Jin's POV

"Where is she going?" Jin asked herself when she saw Mia's car coming out from her building.

She wants to dropped by her place before going to the hospital. In her mind, Mia is still asleep. She knew that Mia is not a morning person.

She's surprised that Mia is already awake at this hour and about to go out. She didn't even say good morning to her.

Mia was being odd lately, but Jin ignored it. She doesn't want to begin a fight because she knew that the time she's spending with her is too little, and she doesn't want to spend it by arguing with her.

They are both adults now, they should handle their relationship maturely.

Jin was really bothered. She followed Mia, until here, in this apartment. She's actually outside for a while, but don't have the courage to knock.

Finally, she decides to move her hand.

And seeing a woman in front of her makes her heart tremble. It means that her girlfriend is visiting a woman without her knowing.

Hearing Mia's voice reached her limit of patience. She can't control her emotion anymore.

She got inside, pushing the shocked woman in front of her and faced Mia.

"Jin!" Mia almost jumped out from the sofa.

"Jin? Huh!" Forgive me Lord but I am really mad right now. Jin prayed silently for an additional patience.

"What happened to love?"

"Jin, I mean love." Mia was really flustered.

"So, you didn't bother to send a morning text to your GIRFLRIEND (Yea, she needs to emphasize it while looking at Mia and Amor at the back of her), and found you here in an apartment with a woman, with all of these cheesiness, coffee and sweets, huh?" Jin's blood really boiled up and made her face looked like a riped tomato.

"Are you just going to stand there and say nothing?" Jin wants to smack Mia right now.

"Can we talk about this later? Not here?" Mia pleaded.

"Why? Because of her?" She looked at Amor, from top to bottom.

She must admit, this woman is beautiful. But looks pale, and weak.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Love, please. She did nothing wrong." Mia wants to protect Amor. Amor doesn't deserve all of these, and she's too afraid for the worst thing to happen to her.

"And now, you are defending her?" Accused by Jin.

"Let us go home." Mia hold her hand but Jin oushed it away.

"Answer me! Who is she?" She asked furiously.

"If you'll excuse me. Go somewhere else for your drama." Amor said weakly but firmly.

"Why?" Jin faced Amor.

"Because whatever is going on between the two of you needs to be talked privately, I have nothing to do with it. Bring your childishness inside your ring, not on a stranger's place." She said in sarcasm.

"Are you trying to be sarcastic?"

"Jin, please!" Mia is already annoyed.

"What? Never thought this woman has a tongue."

Mia knows that she needs to get out from here. Jin has a temper she can't handle at times. She's still more concern about Amor's health.

"Let's go!" Mia almost gripped Jin's arm.

"Ouch! I am hurting."

They're almost at the door when Mia noticed that Amor is sweating. She let go of Jin's hand and went to Amor.

"Are you okay?" She cupped her face.

"Mia!" Jin shouted and walk towards them. But before Jin can do anything, Amor fell into Mia's arms.

***Update! Update! 😂 I am really sorry for the late update guys. I really want to finish this.***

Xoxo!

L.T ❤️