Chapter 20

"Amoooooooooooor!" Shouted Mia.

"Please, no! God no!" She's crying heavily. She wants to throw things, to punch people, to smack her head on the wall. She doesn't know what to do anymore.

"Dead on Arrival" declaration of the doctor.

She knew, before they went to the hospital but, she's hopeful. She prayed so hard for a miracle.

Jin and her knew that they already lost her after attending to her when she lost her consciousness. They both knew that only a miracle can save her.

Jin's POV

"I'm so sorry, love." She's crying silently watching Mia in pain over someone's death.

She's mad, but she didn't wish for someone to die. Not because of her. She doesn't know her story, but seeing her girlfriend almost dying in tears really broke her heart.

"Who are you, Amor." Jin closed her eyes.

"I told you to stop Mia!" Out of nowhere a woman appeared in front of Mia.

Jin saw that the girl is also in tears. Pain and anger are on her face while facing Mia.

"I am so sorry!" Amor hold Trixie's shoulders.

"You are such a selfish person Mia." Trixie told her in a hoarse voice.

She went to a night out party with her friends, she's surprised to go home with an opened door and quite a messy apartment.

She thought they're being robbed. She called Amor but she heard her phone ringing inside. It's odd because Amor always bring her phone with her.

She then called Mia. And she never thought she would hear those words.

"We are in the hospital." A crying Mia told her.

"Why?" Her heart is racing. Amor can't be in a hospital again. She just came out from there.

"Amor...."

"What happened to Amor?"

"Amor is..." Mia almost choked.

"Fuck it, Mia! Say it!"

"Amor is gone Trixie. She's gone!" Mia sobbed.

"What???????!"

Trixie can't believe it. She just can't. Mia was still smiling at her last night. Telling her to have fun. She even hugged her tight and told her to be safe.

And now, she's dead?

She rushed into the hospital in a second.

When she saw Jin leaning on the wall, looking at disoriented Mia. She now knew, what went wrong.

Jin and her are not yet acquainted, but she knew her in pictures, that's why she recognized her.

She wants to blame Mia for everything, and also Jin. But it will not bring Amor's life back.

She's sad, and heartbroken. Amor was really kind and warm. She doesn't deserve to die like this. Especially in the hands of someone she loved so dearly.

She still can remember her conversation with her in the hospital during her first admission.

"Do you think they will fight over you?" She teased her. She wanted to divert Amor's attention. She looks sad when Mia left and followed her doctor.

"Crazy!" Amor smiled.

"Who made you smile? The doctor? Or the nurse?"

"Stop it!" She giggled.