Chapter 14

"I need to go!" Jin got up and started dressing up.

They made love for hours, nonstop moaning and orgasm. It was indeed a wonderful day to Mia. She thought Jin will stay longer. She forgot for a second that she's a doctor and for sure patients are waiting for her right now.

"Aw! I am sad. I thought you are going to stay here for the day." She crawled and hug her from her back.

"I wish I could love, but I have patients waiting for me." She explained.

"I know..." She said in a gloomy voice.

It's always like this. Jin's career are taking her time a lot from her.

"Please try to understand. Okay?" She turned around and cupped her face.

"Okay." She sighed.

"I'll go now. I love you!" She kissed her on the lips.

"I love you too." She got up and about to walk her out.

"No need, just relax. You are surely tired right now." She teased.

"Huh!? Want a last round?" She laughed.

"Later, love." She winked.

Mia lay down on bed, now that she's alone, she feels lonely again. The sex earlier was mind blowing. But the moment Jin disappeared, she's feels empty again.

"Don't appear in front of me again, no matter what."

"Amor....." she whispered.

Those words keep on replaying in her head. She just can't believe it. Amor may look frail and weak right now but her words are sharp.

Mia checked her phone. She heard it ringing earlier but she's too busy to check on it.

She saw that Trixie called her and she got few messages. All of the messages came from Trixie.

"What's wrong with her?" She asked while opening her messages.

"Hey, are you busy?"

"Mia?"

"Mia, I am in the hospital. Amor collapsed in the kitchen earlier. I just thought you need to know."

Mia didn't bother to read another message. As soon as she saw that message, she got up and change her clothes. And went down to her car.

Her heart was beating so fast. She was really not expecting that the call was very important.

"Shit!" She cursed.

She tried to call Trixie but she's not answering.

"Common! Pick it up, bitch!" She's becoming impatient.

"Hello, finally!" She exclaimed.

"Hey!"

"What room are you in?"

"Room 516." She answered briefly.

"How is she?" She really wants her car to fly right now.

"She's stable right now, I guess."

"You guess?" She snapped. She shouldn't. But she did. She's just too worried right now.

"Just come her and see it for yourself."

"Okay. I am on my way."

Amor fainted last night and knowing that she lost consciousness today and hospitalized, something is really wrong with her.

She doesn't want to think negatively but she clearly remember that Amor feels some pain in her heart when they were together. She tried to persuade her to have a check up but Amor denied her request.

And now...

She can't explain why she can feel this kind of fear. She doesn't like what her mind is telling her.

***Another update guys. 😘. Thank you for reading and voting.***

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less."

-Marie Curie-

Xoxo

L.T ❤️