Chapter 6

"I love you!" She crawled up and hug her tight.

"I love you too, love!"

"Are you still not sleepy?" Amor asked while looking at her browsing her social media accounts.

"Not really, do you want to sleep now?" Still looking at her phone.

"Ahm, nope. I am good." She buried her head to her armpit.

"Okay." Mia replied briefly and still browsing her phone. She's brushing Amor's hair though, but still Amor feels bad.

She doesn't want to be very demanding, but she hopes that Mia will avoid using her phone if she is with her. She understands that Mia was tired after work. Browsing her social media accounts seem to give her relaxation. That's the reason she is just letting it go.

They are living together for 3 months. She had never been happy with her life until now that she's with Mia.

But along with that happiness is pain.

Yes, pain, because Amor was fully aware that Mia is still flirting around. That's why she'd go paranoid when Mia is so busy at her phone.

How did she find it? Gut feeling.

Amor is very good in reading someone's behavior. She can tell if someone is lying or not by just the movement of their eyes and hands.

It's been quite a long time that she keeps on dreaming that Mia has someone else. She is really bothered by it. And Mia trying to hide her phone when she is looking at her is really not helping her in her doubts.

So, she did the unthinkable. She doesn't want to touch her phone. God knows how much she respect her privacy. But she's too bothered to think of that.

One day, she went through her phone while she's taking a shower. She knows the password, of course! Mia is using the same password all the time because she is very forgetful.

Amor wasn't prepared for her discovery. Shocked is an understatement. She felt that someone just stabbed and killed her that day.

She was shaking scanning her phone. All of her exes pictures are there. Intact in her gallery, together with their videos.

And not only that, messages from different women that Mia was talking to. It's really quite a lot.

All those flirting and dirty talks from months and months ago was really hurting her so bad!

And voila! A coffee invitation from an ex, which Mia replied "We are both busy now. Maybe some other time."

"Really? Is it the right way to deal with an ex invitation knowing that you are currently in an eight-month relationship with your new girlfriend?

"And she was the one who has trust issues! Bullshit!" Amor wanted to really scream that time and throw things inside their room.

But she didn't. She calmed herself because anytime now Mia will come out from the bathroom.

And she's right. Moments after, Mia gets inside. She tried to compose herself. She still attend to her like before, brushing her hair, drying her body with the towel etc. But what Amor really wanted was to lay in bed and cry.

It was a month ago, and still Amor was pondering why Mia was still flirting around since the start of their relationship. Mia was very consistent in finding someone to flirt with.

She knows that she should have confronted her, but she can't just do it. She love her so much!

Pathetic, right? But she is really so in love with Mia. That's why she's kept everything to herself. She knows that Mia wouldn't admit it anyway.

Amor was stopped by her sad thoughts when Mia started kissing her.

When she kissed her, all of those crazy thoughts vanished, as if it wasn't real.

*** Thanks for reading guys! ***

Xoxo

L.T ♥️