Chapter 2

I woke up with a heavy feeling. I feel so thirsty all of a sudden. So, I got up and find my way to the fridge.

"I can get no, satisfaction. When I'm driving in my car. Ahh, ah!" The girl was swaying her hips while humming the the lyrics of the song. Mia admits that this girl in front of her is really not a good dancer, but she has a sexy back. She totally forgot her thirst watching the girl cooking and acting like she is having a concert.

"I didn't know that Trixie has a companion." Mia mumbled to herself.

She readied her sweetest smile when she saw that the girl is about to turn her back.

And when she turned, everything just went black to Mia.

And also to Amor.

"Holy Shit! What's going on here?"

Trixie rushed to the kitchen upon hearing the loud noise. She was still in a hangover feeling due to last night's drinking session with Mia but the noise was too loud and it made her jump off her bed.

"Ahm, ah..." Amor was out of her breathe and can't find the right word to say.

Trixie looked at Mia, but even her friend became mute.

"What's wrong with you people!" She exclaimed in frustration.

"I, I was just startled." Finally Amor got her voice back. She began to clean her mess.

"Ohh, my poor egg and bacon." Trixie said excessively.

"It's okay. I will just cook again." Amor said, still not looking at them.

"What did you do? Did you startle her?" She concluded.

"What!? No!" Mia was still disoriented but beg to disagree.

"I know you also feel the aftershocks of our drinking session last night, but you are acting really strange right now." Trixie told her with a rolling eyes.

"Anyways, I want you to meet my beautiful and alluring friend here." Pointing to Amor who is still very busy in cleaning the floor.

"Amor!" She called her attention.

"Ye-Yes?" Amor pretended not to hear what she had just said.

"I want you to meet my friend, this is Mia. Mia this is Amor." She introduced them to each other.

"I didn't know you will bring a friend." Amor ignored the introduction and continue cleaning the floor.

"Oh, I thought I messaged you, didn't I?"

"Maybe, I didn't check my phone."

"You should always check your phone, Amor. How many times did I tell you that. It's useless if you are just using it for taking pictures."

"Yea, yea. Enough for an early chirping." Amor stopped her from talking more.

"I will cook again. Just relax in the  sofa, I will prepare the breakfast." She got up and turn her back from them without even looking at Mia's direction.

Trixie waved to Mia, pointing her lips to the sofa.

"How did you know her?" Mia can't help but asked. She was still flabbergasted about earlier.

"Why do I have a feeling that you were really stunned? Is she that beautiful or..."

"I was just not expecting that you are living with someone." She cut her. She doesn't want to be asked if she knew her, because she really doesn't know if she wants to answer that. Her heart is beating so fast right now.

"Well, you didn't ask. And yes, I forgot. But anyways, I just thought that I needed someone to help me pay my bills. I posted for a roommate and she responded.

"When?" She asked.

"Why are you so curious about here?" She began to eye her.

"I just want to know."

"More than a year ago, almost two years maybe. You are already in the US that time."

And Mia was just really speechless.

*I hope you like it. Sorry for the late updates. I will try to make more chapters today.*

Xoxo

L.T ❤️