Chapter 18

Mia found herself in her room, in deep thinking. She went home after she checked on Amor. She was already sleeping when she came back in the hospital.

"Aaaaaaaahhh" Mia screamed.

She's so wrecked right now. There's no question that she still love Amor. But she loves Jin too.

Now that Amor is sick, she feels guilty and want to be there for her, but this will surely make Jin go nuts.

"Shit! Shit!"

She heard her phone ringing and she saw that it was Jin calling.

"He-hello!" She stuttered.

"Hi love! I hope you are okay. I miss you! Haven't heard from you today. What keeps you busy." There's jealousy in her voice.

"I went to the hospital."

"Here?"

"No, I visited someone."

"And that someone is?" She can feel the doubt in Jin's voice.

"A friend." She doesn't want to lie, but telling Jin that she visited an ex will surely freak her out.

"Okay love. Just letting you know that I trusted you with all my heart again. I hope you won't break it this time." Now Mia's conscience is eating her.

"I won't love. How's work?" She tried to change the topic.

"Argh! Busy! But you knew that I love my work. So, it's very fulfilling love."

"You are such a dedicated person love. I am always proud of you."

It's true, she really adored Jin's dedication and intelligence. That's what attracts Mia to her.

"Anyways, you might want to go to bed love. I will go home in a while too."

"Okay love. Please, take care. Drive safely."

"Of course love. Thank you love. I love you!"

"I love you too!"

After the call Mia lay down in bed. Her mind is really occupied with lots of things. She can't take Amor's face, her pale and weak aura but you can still see the strength inside her.

"Please Lord. Help me!" She cried out.

When Amor got out from the hospital, she's surprised by Mia with flowers and a huggable bear, a very huge stuffed toy. She's already waiting inside their apartment when she arrived.

She can't explain her feelings. She's really happy but she doesn't want to hope. Mia got back to doc, she can't ruin their relationship. She knows how hard it is to live life in pain.

"Thank you for welcoming me back." She still gave her a credit for the surprise.

"You are most welcome. I bought your fav foods." She smiled widely.

On the table are foods that Amor loves. Pancit guisado, mac and cheese, fruits, salad and many more.

"Wow! How can I eat all of that." She can't help but smile.

Mia was never this sweet and thoughtful when they're together. She's the one doing all of these to her in the past.

"I will help you." Mia said in excitement.

Amor can't control herself. Mia is the only person who got her heart, it's no surprise if until now this girl can please her by any means.

After dinner, Mia bid her goodbye, she said that Amor needs to take a rest.

But Amor knew better, Jin called her. She doesn't want to eavesdrop, she just heard it when she went to the kitchen earlier.

Amor thought Mia will stop there, but she's wrong. Almost everyday Mia is checking on her. Amor wish for the days to run fast so she can go back to work, and live her life again. And with that, she can escape from Mia's shadow.

Early in the morning, Amor was greeted by a smiling Mia. She can't believe that she's here at this hour.

7:00 A.M. was too early for Mia. She can wake up at noon if she wanted too.

"Ahm, can I come in." She playfully ask Amor while waving the coffee and a box  that she's holding.

Amor gave a way for her to enter. Mia arrange the food on the table. She's even humming a song.

Amor couldn't understand why she feels so sad all of a sudden. Mia's action makes her world stumble again.

She's starting to hope, she's starting to think that Mia want her back. But she knew deeply that Mia might just be guilty, and she's doing all of these to make amends of everything that she did wrong in the past.

For every pain that she caused her, for every filthy words that came from her mouth, for hurting her so bad that it led to her heart problem. For everything...

But it shoulf stop now, or else she's going to dig her own grave.

Amor swallowed and gain all of her strength. She needs to talk to Mia with a strong heart, she needs to clear everything.

"Why are you doing all of these?" Amor asked a shocked Mia.

Confusion was written all over her face.

***Sorry for the late update guys. I hope it will not stop you from reading forward. I can finish this! ☺️***

Xoxo!

L.T ❤️