11

"An answer, baby," Jungkook murmured in Yoongi's ear before returning to kiss his neck, "I'm waiting for an answer."

Yoongi took much needed deep breaths, trying to fill his lungs with oxygen once more. His heart was racing, causing his chest to fall up and down rapidly. And every single nerve ending in his body was electrified.

"I'm into it," he responded, his voice deep and husky. "I'm into you."

Something bloomed in his chest at the admission, knowing there was no going back now. But he was oddly okay with that.

"Can I keep kissing you?" The younger asked patiently, stilling the movement of his mouth on Yoongi's skin. He pulled back, his blown out eyes staring down at him intensely.

Yoongi dug his nails into the boy's hips. "Didn't think a dom would ask," he joked.

"I believe in consent, you know," Jungkook said with a smirk. "If I'm going to touch you, I want to know that you fully want me to."

"I want you to touch me, Kook."

Jungkook flashed a grin before returning his lips to the elder's, easily slipping his tongue into his mouth. He was demanding yet conceding, gentle yet rough. A perfect combination of sweet and unforgiving.

Yoongi knew his lips would be swollen by the end of this.

Hands that were caressing up and down Yoongi's torso made him feel delicate and beautiful. Hips rocking against his own made him feel desired. And the very sexy and powerful Jungkook moaning into his mouth made Yoongi feel delirious.

But he found a will within himself to break away. "Wait. How are you feeling about all of this?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows at him. "I'm kissing you, aren't I?"

Yoongi patted the space next to him, asking that the younger lay by his side. Jungkook did so without hesitation, rolling over and facing him.

"What about Taehyung?" Yoongi asked, jolting slightly as the boy's hand possessively took hold of his hip. "You were saying how you two were connecting more. You still have a crush on him."

"Yeah, but I have a crush on you, too."

Yoongi stared at him, a little caught off guard. Why this fact surprised him, he didn't fully know. Maybe a part of him always associated Jungkook's actions as being tied to their fake relationship agreement.

"Come on, you must have known. I flirt with you like crazy," the younger explained, his thumb rubbing circles on Yoongi's hip. "Wasn't that a dead giveaway?"

"You have a generally flirty personality," the elder justified, pursing his lips as he thought over their interactions.

Jungkook just smiled. "Yeah, with you. I've said this before and it's true - usually, I am a very shy person. You just bring out another side of me."

"But all those things you like about Tae -"

"Those are superficial things. I don't know him like I know you." There was a frankness to Jungkook's voice that was refreshing; the younger stated his thoughts candidly without fear of judgement or repercussion.

Yoongi wasn't one to typically search for compliments or praises, but he needed to wrap his head around what Jungkook was saying. "So what exactly do you like about me?"

"You're blunt," Jungkook started, the corners of his mouth tilting up. "And you're never afraid to tell it like it is, which I think is pretty cool. I also think you're smart and creative, and when I see you produce music, I think it's really . . . sexy."

Yoongi had to laugh at that. "You think I'm sexy?"

The younger tightened his grip on Yoongi's hip, squeezing for emphasis. "Hell yeah. And you're pretty and cute, too. I'd be very happy to try dating you for real instead of the whole pretend thing we've been doing."

That revelation made Yoongi more excited than he thought he would be. He liked that idea a lot and wanted the same thing. However, that still didn't help him sort out his confusion regarding Jimin.

"I'd like that, too, Kook -"

Jungkook rolled back on top of him swiftly. "Yeah?"

"Yeah, but I need to take things slow. I hate it, but I still have feelings for Jimin. I'd like to properly move on so I can give you the attention you deserve."

A soft sigh escaped from the younger, a bit of disappointment evident. "I get it. And I've known the whole time how you feel about that guy. It still kind of hurts though, knowing you like me but also can't move on from him."

His honesty made Yoongi feel even more guilty. "I don't want to hold you back either, Kook. It's not fair of me to ask you to wait, all while I try to figure out my shit."

Jungkook shook his head in agreement, but still remained hovering over him. "I'm going to wait though. To me, you're worth it. So I guess I'll just follow your lead here."

"You can still kiss me if you'd like."

"As much as I'd like to do that, I don't think we should. Once you have feelings for me - for me alone - we can discuss kissing and other stuff," Jungkook stated, pressing a swift kiss to Yoongi's cheek before laying down by the elder's side.

They both were on their backs, looking up at the ceiling.

Yoongi knew that was the right decision. Especially after Jungkook revealed how he was always considered a hookup, he didn't want to put the younger in a similar situation. He wanted to give the boy his full and undivided attention, with no thoughts of others lingering in his mind.

But that didn't mean Yoongi wasn't considering what their future could look like.

"What other stuff?" He asked after a moment.

"Hm?"

"You said after I come to my right senses, we can discuss kissing and other stuff." Yoongi knew full well what the younger meant by that. He was a twenty seven year old man after all. But that didn't mean he didn't want to hear the boy say it out loud.

Jungkook threw an amused look his way. "Don't play coy with me. You know exactly what I'm talking about."

Yoongi grumbled to himself, acting years younger than his age but not caring at all.

"Since it seems like you want a visual," Jungkook said lowly, hands by his sides and eyes meeting the elder's, "I'll paint a picture for you. I'll let you top. But make no mistake about it . . . we both know who's going to be fucking who here."

Yoongi ripped his eyes away from Jungkook's, warmth spreading to his cheeks and his mouth going dry. That was definitely an image he wouldn't be able to get out of his head anytime soon.

He was slightly startled by his reaction to those words, as no one ever had this sort of effect on him before.

It scared him immensely, but he also kind of loved it.

They let a comfortable silence fill the space between them after that, both lost in their own thoughts. But Yoongi could only think of one thing: he needed to figure out his shit.

And fast.