𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐏 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐘 ✔︎

꧁ 𝐀𝐒𝐀𝐏 𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐘 ꧂

Today I decided it would be pretty funny if I pranked my boyfriend Asap on my YouTube channel

Today I decided it would be pretty funny if I pranked my boyfriend Asap on my YouTube channel. I asked my subscribers what they wanted to see and they all voted on the " I cheated on you prank ". I knew damn well he would trip the fuck out hearing me say that damn sentence.

Video starts

"Hey, guys welcome back to my channel, and today I'm going to be pranking Asap that I cheated on him while he was away on tour." I talked into the camera quietly knowing that he can get out of that shower any time by now.

"So right now he's in the shower and I already have the setup. So basically I'm going to say while he was away your girl got a little lonely and decided to hit up one of my exes. Then I'm going to say I went to his house and shit escalated and then... Yeah." I laughed knowing damn well Asap was going to freak out once I told him all of this.

"Right now he's in the shower getting ready to go to the studio so he's not gonna be expecting this shit so he might actually think this is serious," I explained that's when the shower turned off and I hurried and placed the camera where he couldn't easily find it. I sat in a stool scrolling through Instagram waiting for him to come out.

"What you doing?" he kissed my head as he put on his shoes and got ready to leave for the studio. I pretended to be nervous and looked at him with a serious face which caused him to laugh.

"Why are you doing that face?" He asked continuing to laugh at my face.

"So there's been something heavy on my mind and we really need to talk about it. So can you please wait and sit so we can talk about this." I said trying to sound as believable as possible. It was really damn hard trying not to laugh at how he confused he looked.

"Can't it wait until later y/n? I got shit to do," he grabbed his keys as he stood there waiting for me to respond.

"No, it's important. Please babe just sit down." I say as he sits down on the chair next to me.

"Okay, what is so important that it can't wait?" He asked clearly annoyed about how I was making him wait to go to the studio.

"Well while you were on tour I did something stupid and I regret it." I tried to make it seem like I was about to cry to make him actually want to listen.

"What did you do that your ass beginning to cry for?" he asked now standing up.

"So I was lonely one night and decided to text my ex from high school because lately he's been liking my pictures on Instagram." I explained to him. After I said all of that he looked at me as he was in disbelief.

"Nah I know you damn well y/n. You would never fucking hurt me like that," he began to pace around the room. I felt bad but continued my story.

"I'm being a completely honest babe. Then he invited me over and like I said I was lonely and went over to his house and first we were just talking but then shit escalated and next thing I know I wake up the next morning in his bed. " I said to him. He looked hella pissed now and couldn't even look at me anymore. I smiled at the camera and then waited for his reaction.

"I could have forgiven you for the texting your wack ass ex but you went to this dude's house and fucked him. Nah that shit wack we're done y/n." He shouted before heading to our room. I felt really bad for doing this to him but also thought this was kind of funny.

"Please babe we can work this out. Let's just talk about this." I followed him to our room making sure to be loud enough for the camera to pick this shit up.

"Nah stop calling me babe. We not shit anymore get the fuck out of my face y/n." He yelled while moving past me back to the kitchen.

"Can you cool down? We can talk after you get back from the studio, please!" I made sure I sounded desperate so this shit can keep going.

"Nah you better be gone when I'm back," he said while grabbing all his stuff and leaving our apartment. I began to laugh and grabbed the camera and started running down the hall to try and catch him to tell him this was all a dumb prank.

"Babe It was a prank." I laughed as I shoved the camera in his face. He still seemed annoyed and slapped the camera.

"You had me feeling sad and shit." he smiled now and looked in the camera.

"Aww, that's cute." I gave him a quick kiss which he tried to avoid but eventually kissed me back.

"Imma get you back," he said while smirking I rolled my eyes and looked at the camera to end this video.

"Thank you so much for watching. That's it and make sure to like and subscribe so I can prank him some more." I said ending the video.

Thanks for reading! I have 5 more weeks off of school because of the virus so I might update some more

Thanks for reading! I have 5 more weeks off of school because of the virus so I might update some more. Anyways be safe out there and have a good day/night💜