Chapter 1 : Graceful Saviour

PART ONE

JUST BEFORE THE KERBEROS MISSSON

(Y/N) POV

"Shiro! Shiro!" I yelled running up to my older brother. Practically jumping onto him as he tried his best not to loose his balance.

"Haha, hey (Y/n)..." Shiro said returned my hug. His arms embraced and his hand glided through my (h/l) (h/c) hair.

I looked up at him sadly with my (e/c) eyes. "Do you have to go?" I asked.

"I'm sorry (Y/n). But I'll be back in a couple of months." I narrowed my eyes at him as if saying, 'you better.' "While I'm gone you make me proud." Shiro smiled down at me softly.

I step back and nod. "I will become the best pilot." I grin at him, slyly.

"Better then me, hey?" Shiro said showing is bright white teeth in his smile.

Shiro looked up and his eyes narrowed. Behind me was my father looking at Shiro sadly. "Be safe, Shiro." He said.

Shiro growled, "Dad, when I come back you better not had hurt her." He said coldly. Shiro placed his hand on my shoulder in a protective way. Our Dad nodded before walking off. Shiro embraces me one more time before joining his crew.

Turning around I saw a girl with light brown hair behind me. She looked the same age so I walked over to her. "Hey!" I said.

"Oh hi." She said.

She was staring at a boy behind me so I turned and saw him talking to Shiro. "Is that your brother?" I asked

"Yeah, I'm Katie Holt. That's my brother Matt and my father next to him." Katie said smiling. "They are going on the Kerberos mission."

"Oh really. That's my brother!" I said pointed at Shiro.

"Your brothers Shiro! That's cool, you must have a lot to live up to." Katie said giving me a cheeky smile.

"Tell me about it." I said rolling my eyes. Though there was a smile on my face. When we looked back at each other we both laughed. "I'm (Y/n) by the way." I added.

"Nice to meet you." We then both turned around and watched our family's go.

~~

A FEW MONTHS LATER

~~

It was late at night. I could hear the Tv on from downstairs. I was awake looking at the window outside when I heard my Dad yell from downstairs. I quickly hurried down into the living room, my father sat on the lounge with the tv on. On the screen was Shiro and his two other crew members. They had been reported missing presumed dead due to pilot error. "No!" I screamed, frozen in one spot. I sunk to the floor crying. "No, he can't be gone..." I sobbed.

I stared up at my father looking down at me. His face showed no emotion and with a final sigh, he walked off. I cried there for the rest of the night...

~~

NOW

~~

I sigh getting out of my bed. I mean it wasn't really a bed. More like a rock, shaped as a bed. I pull away the dirty material that covers the only small window. Light enters my small room, if thats what you could call it. The only thing in my 'room' is a bag of clothes and my two blades.

I walk outside with my weapons attached to my waist. I wore black tight pants and a brown cloak. On my torso was mainly brown material mixed in with blue and red. I also had some brown goggle on my forehead and a navy blue, black mask covering my mouth and nose. Putting the hood of the cloak over my head I begin to walk down the crowded streets. I am on a plant called Saveront. It was a dump planet with lots of bad, evil people. I am only here because I'm on a mission. I am with a rebel group. At the moment I am hunting down a Galra general said to be hiding here. Matt Holt, is here with me to make sure I don't do anything stupid. Thought I left him back at our rooms.

I walk down the street eyeing the people around me. One caught my eye. He was a large Galra and was standing over a alien woman. She is mainly coloured yellow and has beautiful green eyes. She is shaking in fear I realise as I approach.

"Aren't you a pretty one." He said with an evil smirk grabbing her by the arm. Ew, what a pervert. I think rolling my eyes. "I'm General Vheg. How would you like to come with me?" I smiled. You shouldn't tell pretty lady's your name Vheg. Your listening enemies could hear. Your very, nosy, enemies.

With grace and speed I jump out off my hiding spot and slash him with on of my blades. "Argh!" He yells before turning to me. When he throws a punch at me I dodge it gracefully. "Who the hell are you?"

I smile. "Your worst nightmare, but you can just call me..." I dash past him and stab him with my blade. "The winner." I finish. Ok, so maybe I'm a bit cocky.

Turning around I see the woman staring at me. "Thank you hooded stranger. Your are my Graceful Saviour." I look at her amused at the name.

A man came running up to the woman "Ahrari! Are you ok?" He cried.

Ahrari nodded, "Yes, thanks to my Graceful Saviour." She said looking at me.

"Oh no, please don't-" I begin to say.

"Thank you, Graceful Saviour." He said, and gave a small bow. I cock my head slightly still staring at them.

Then he hear Matt come through on my communication. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" He yells.

I sigh. "Yes Matt?"

"Oh (Y/n)... Thank goodness your ok." He says relieved. "WHAT THE HECK (Y/N)!" He then yells almost making me go deaf.

"It's ok Matt. Calm down..." I say rolling my eyes. I look up seeing the two yellow aliens staring at me. I wave at them awkwardly before walking off.

"You better be coming back now!" The boy on the other end of the com said.

"Yeah, Yeah. I'm on my way."

(A/N)
And that's the first chapter! Thanks for reading it and please continue on. Don't worry Voltron will come into it in the next chapter.

-ThatPerson