Chapter 26 : Visiter

PART TWO

THIRD POV

Seven figures sprint down the purple halls as a group of hostile Galra run after them. They skid to a holt as more Galra come from their front. (Y/n) smirks, pulling out her blades. "I guess were fighting our way out of this," she almost beams.

"Don't be to rash (Y/n)," Shiro tells her and she nods, though doesn't take her eyes off of the Galra. Keith stands near by her tensing as he waits for the right moment to strike.

When the first Galra came forward, (Y/n) lashes out with one blade using the other for defence. It was a common technique for her. Used each limb as a seperate weapon but able to bring them together nicely when needed. Every part of her new exactly were it was going and exactly what to do. It was how she had coined the name Graceful in the first place.

(Y/n) leaps over the Galra behind her striking one in the back when she then lands. Pidge who was now next to her looked up at her amused. "You seem to be enjoying this too much."

"Probably," (Y/n) replies, "but I haven got to do this in ages. Unlike you heroic Paladins." She kicks a Galra near by and the smaller girl rolled her eyes.

As the fight continues on, (Y/n) found herself moving between each of her friends. Now fighting along side Hunk, Keith glances over at her. He had been doing it throughout the battle to worried to let her out of his sight. Movement behind her brought Keith's attention and he is about to yell out when Hunk shoots the tall purple alien.

(Y/n) looks behind her then back to Hunk smiling. "Hey, thanks Hunk."

Hunk grins back at her. "No problem."

Shiro looks around at the fallen enemies on the ground. "I think we're done," he remarks walking up to Lance.

Pidge studies the flash drive in her hand, which containes a large amount valuable information about Galra empire. "Lotor was right again..."

(Y/n) looks over at her and smiles. "We still can't trust him," Keith retorts, causing (Y/n)'s smile to fall.

"Let's go back guys." Shiro sighs beginning to head back to his lion. The others followed behind, happy with the out come of the mission.

~ ~ ~

(Y/n) walks around the ballroom of the castle, mingling with local planet representatives and leaders of the coalition. It would be true to say it was quite boring. Meetings aren't really her thing. She was more straight to the action kind of person.

Sighing, (Y/n) watches as Shiro and Allura chat with a group of different aliens. A laugh erupt from them as Shiro says something funny. (Y/n) wonders how they could be finding so much enjoyment in this. It's like watching tortoises talk. Slow and boring.

Hunk approaches the young rebel carrying a tray of food. "Anything to eat, (Y/n)?" he asks, holding the tray out to her.

(Y/n) smiles at him but refuses. "No thank you Hunk." She stares over at the group once again. "I don't know how they enjoy this. Even Pidge and Lance seem to be surviving."

"I saw Pidge talking to a much of scientist. And Lance is over there annoying Keith," Hunk explains, pointing of to the two boys. (Y/n) raises her chin to look over the aliens and sees Keith look away from Lance folding his arms. Not very surprising.

"Anyway. I should finish handing these around," Hunk breaks the silence. He waves goodbye and (Y/n) watches him leave, folding her arms as her face once again gains a bored expression.