Chapter 21 : The Escape

(Y/N)'S POV

Bulls. I officially hate bulls. This thing I was fighting was ugly, loud and kind of stupid. But it was still a tough opponent. I had landed a few tough blows but due to being in a prison for weeks, I wasn't in the best shape. There was no way I wasn't winning this fight without a few major injuries. And if I won, who new what the Galra would do to me.

I fly at the beast landing a strike to its side. Skidding to a stop on the sand, I look over at Roben and Haxon. Haxon is fighting of the guards around them and eventually manages to run into the arena with Roben who immediately ran up to reunite with his older sister.

Iloe, Roben's sister looks over at me with a worried look. I break out eye contact as I hear my foe run at me. I did say he was loud. Using my quick reflexes I jump out of the way. But apparently reflexes aren't always enough because just as I land on the sand, the monster sends me into the wall, whacking me with its hand.

"(Y/n)!" Roben yells trying to run forward, but Iloe holds him back.

Groaning I stand up. My vision is blurred, so I decide to rely on my ears. I can hear the Minotaur getting ready to charge and lucky my vision come back before it can ram me and I jump out of the way. It runs into the wall and it quickly crumbles. I shudder, happy I'm not there anymore when I get an idea.

I look over at the large door the Minotaur came out of and then too Roben, Haxon and Iloe. I smirk and run over to them while the beast is recovering. "When I say 'go', run through that door." I point over where I was just looking.

"It's not open?" Iloe asked. It was the first time I heard her talk. Her voice was a bit low and modulated. But there was no time to focus on that now.

"It will be." I smile at them. Then I run towards the door and use my blade to bang against it. "Come on you ugly cow!" I yell.

Angered it charges at me and I jump out of the way gracefully. The Minotaur does exactly what I planed. The door is destroyed, but not enough for the beast to get out. I begin running away form the door and the Minotaur follows after recovering. "GO!" I yell over at the others. "NOW!"

They begin bolting to the door, scrambling through the rubble. Chaos begins to erupt as the walls of the arena come tumbling down. A few Galra scream as they are brought with it. I follow after them sliding under the Minotaurs legs, but before I disappear through the door I take one last look at Lotor. He is still standing on his platform smirking down at me. I frown before running through my exit.

We begin running through the halls, trying to find an escape from this stupid ship. "We need to contact the rebels." I pant.

"Why not Voltron?" Roben asks confused.

"The rebel are more spread out and normally have a small group of them scouting this ship." I tell them. "They will get here first."

"But will they come into this death trap to get us?" Iloe asks.

"I know a few who would. But it's to dangerous. So we will have to escape in one of the Galra ships first." I say.

We continue running around only meeting a few guards, that weren't at the arena, which I quickly took out. Finally reaching the hanger, I jump into one of the ships. Luckily we all can just cram in. I guess I'm the only one who can fly these things. I don't mean to brag, but I'm a pretty great pilot.

I quickly start it up and we blast out of the hanger bay into dark space. "(Y/n) Shirogane to rebels, does anyone copy? Hello? Is anyone there?" I ask, trying to send a message to any rebel ships. Though it also most likely was detected by the Galra as well.

Everything is quiet for a second. I'm about to send another message when noise break through the comm. "This is Matt Holt. (Y/n), where the hell have you been!" He yells.

I smile in relief leaning back in my chair. Roben and Iloe sigh behind me. "Matt, me and some other prisoners just escaped the Galrans main ship. Where in one of there pods and need assistance." I tell him.

"Ok. Where on our way. Get ready to dock." He says. It isn't long before I see an rebel ship making its way towards us. It's not to big, but big enough to land the pod in its bay.

I fly us closer and the bay door opens.. though before I land, another on of the little fighter ships shoots in front of us. "Quiznak!" I curse. We dive down under the ship and I take us down towards an asteroid field. "Haha slight detour guys. Matt get the rebels out of here. There no point boarding the ship just to get blown up."

"Ok." Matt says, slightly reluctant. I look back as the rebel ship flys off and I fly behind an asteroid.

"Now what?" Iloe asks. "There's no way we can get out of here thought them spotting us. We ran away just to get blown up." She through her hands up. Haxon growls leaning down to look out at space, helping me try to come up with a plan to escape. I look down at my lap thinking.

"Need some help guys?" My head shoots up at Matt's voice and I spot him come towards us in a pod.

"Matt!?" I ask.

He sighs. "I know what your thinking. Don't worry. The Galra didn't seem me. I managed to fly here through the chaos of the rebel ship fleeing." He says.

I standing up and squeeze through the others, walking to the back of the ship. "Here." I say throwing each of them a suit. "Put these on." They follow, quickly putting on the uniforms.

He step out and begin to make out way over to Matt. "This still doesn't solve the problem on how we get out of here." Haxon announces.

I stop, deep in thought. Matt is staring at me with a worried look. I smile sadly at him and by the look in my eyes, he can tell I have a plan. "(Y/n)..." He starts.

I walk up to him. "Matt, I found Pidge." He gives me a shocked face. "She's part of Voltron with Shiro and a bunch of other guys from the garrison." I tell him. "I'll go in the Galra ship and distract them." I look over towards were I would see the Galra, if it wasn't for the large space rock hiding us.

"No!" Matt yells.

"Yes." I say sternly. "I promised I would get you back to your family." I tell him. "Tell everyone, when you find Voltron, that I'll miss them. Especially Shiro and Keith." I say, wrapping my arms around him and then running back over to the pod.

"(Y/n) wait!" Roben yells. He quickly hugs me and I smile. Behind him Iloe nods to me.

Haxon places a hand on my shoulder as Roben steps back. "I'll look after them." He tells me.

I look up at him. "You better." I say folding my arms. Then I quickly jump into the ship, taking one last look Matt. "Fly off after they follow me. There's not point all of us dying here Matt."

He nods slowly, but he looks defeated. I wait for them to all enter the pod, before I fly out. As I do my thoughts lead to the people I'll be leaving behind.

Hunk and Pidge. Allura and Coran. Lance and Matt my best friends. I was like family to Lance and I know he feels strongly about family. Shiro my beloved brothers. We already lost each other once. And Keith. I wish I could just see him one more time. I sigh as my thoughts go back to Shiro. He's not hear to scold me and if this is my last moments, I don't want to be held back. I let out a shallow chuckle look up at the ships that are about to fire. I guess I could try and get away, but I new there was little hope. I smirk and yell out cursing at the Galra.

"Whats up! You f-!"

BOOM!

(A/N)
Well...

What do you think happened. Did (Y/n) live. Did (Y/n) die? Is that the end? I guess we will never know. (Unless there happens to be another chapter. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Later...