Chapter 5 : Some Assembly Required

ALLURA'S POV

The Paladins has been train all day trying to form Voltron. Maybe I had been a bit hard, but we couldn't fail. So far nothing had worked and they could form the mighty defender. This was the final attempt.

"Ahoy, young Paladins! I've whipped up a big batch of focusing food. After this meal, you'll be forming Voltron six times a movement and twice on the astral conflux!" Coran shouts.

The Paladins sit down to eat. "Smells great, Coran. Thanks." Says Shiro. From behind Coran, I smile.

Just after Shiro speaks, handcuff rap around there wrist, joining them together. "Hold the phone!" Lance yells.

"I saw a lot of solid individual performances today, but you're still struggling to work as a team. So, welcome to the final bonding exercise of the day." Coran says.

"Coran, I want you to think about what you're doing." Hunk warns.

"This one's a classic. You get to feed each other, like a pack of yalmors!"

They all groan. "Ow." Says Hunk.

"Sorry. Ew!" Lance complains, "Oh, nice. You defiled my food goo!" He blames Keith.

"It's your fault! This is ridiculous." The red Paladin whines.

"Do Earthlings ever stop complaining?" I sigh.

"Can't you just give us a break? Everyone's been working really hard today." Shiro asks.

"Yeah! We're not some prisoners for you to toy with, like... like..." Keith trailed off.

"Like a bunch of toy prisoners!" Lance finish's first him.

"Yes! Thank you, Lance!" Keith says. Did he just thank Lance?

"You do not yell at the Princess!" Coran shouts

"Oh, the princess of what? We're the only ones out here and she's no princess of ours!" Pidge growls.

Before anything else could happen, I fling some food goo off the spoon into the green Paladins face. He groans.

"Go loose Pidge!" Keith yells, throwing more food.

"Oh, it's on now." Hunk says picking up some goo. A fight begins to break out.

I sit on my chair with my head down, while all the Paladins laugh. "Enough!" I shout. They all go quiet. "Don't you see what you've done?" I look up and smile. "You're finally working together as one!"

Keith smiles. "Hey, she's right!"

"I actually don't hate you right now." Lance tells Keith.

"You guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Hunk asks.

"Let's go form Voltron!" Shiro smiles.

"Yeah!" The Paladins cry.

"Actually, I was thinking dessert. But, yeah! Let's do it!" Hunk confesses.

~~

The Paladin were all in the lions. "Everyone ready to do this?" Shiro asks.

"Roger that!" Pidge replies.

"It's on!" Lance shouts

"Yes, sir!" Keith smiles.

"I was born ready!" Hunk cries.

"Then let's go!" Shiro began to fly up and the other followed in formation.

"Yeah!" They yell and form Voltron.