Chapter 10 : Jealous

(Y/N)'S POV

A hunched over lady, with long white hair makes her way towards me. She raises her hand, purple electric looking making form around it. I try and move away but I am chained to the walls. The witch throws forward her hand, sending the magic at my chest.

She begins again, but this time, the power seems different and stronger. The other witch's around her do the same. "Better get ready for this (Y/n)." The witch snarls.

I manage to slightly move out of the way, still restricted by chains. I scream as the magic hits my shoulder. Even after they stop, the pain doesn't change. They drag me back to my cell, but I barely notice due to the throbbing.

I gasp and sit up. "Hey, it's ok." Keith voice sounds from behind me. I turn around slightly and realise I'm sitting on the couch next to him. What the hell...

Realising my position I move away from him a bit."Oh, did I fall sleep on..." He nods. "I'm so sorry Keith." I say getting up. I rub my shoulder gentle and back out of the room.

"Are you ok? Where are you going?" Keith asks getting up.

"T-to my room. I'm sorry again. I didn't mean to fall asleep on you." I flusters. "Sorry to make you sleep out here." As I walk out. I thought I saw a bit of disappointment in his eyes but shrug it off.

Walking down the halls, I am passing Lance's room when a sharp pain runs through my shoulder. Just like the one I felt in my dream. I hiss trying to hold in my scream. But apparently not well enough because Lance runs out from his room in blue pj's and messing hair. "(Y/n)! Are you ok?" He asks kneeling down next to me.

He goes to call out for help but I stop him as the pain begin to fade. "No! Lance."  I say quickly. "I'm fine."

He looks down at me in worry before leading me into his room. I look behind me one last time and see someone with a mullet standing at the end of the hallway. I can't see his facial expression, but for some reason it makes me uneasy.

Lance sits me down on his bed and stood over me. "What the hell was that!" He half whisper and half yells.

"Just something from earlier today..." I mumble.

"No way. That did seem like some training injury." The cuban boy raises an eyebrow.

"Ok, fine. I think the wounds from my time as a prisoner. Some how that witch can still hurt me." I sigh, looking up at Lance. "That's why it always takes so long to heal. Probably why the healing pods can't do anything about it."

"We have to tell Allura!" Lance tells me, but I only shake his head and signal him to sit down next to me.

"Please. Just let me figure this out first." I plead. "I don't want Shiro or anyone to worry."

Lance sighs. "I don't know..." He trails off. I look up at him with begging eyes. "Ok fine. But if it get to much I'm going to spill." He smirks at me. "Why didn't you tell Keith about this?"

I look at him confused. "Why would I tell Keith?" He laughs and I roll my eyes. "If you hadn't came out I wouldn't have told anyone." I admit.

~~

KEITH'S POV

I got up and my first thoughts are of (Y/n). After (Y/n) left last night I had headed to my room, only to see Lance leading her into his room. I had no idea why, but for some reason I felt angry about it. I'm not jealous, right? I ask myself.

Walking into the lounge I spot Lance and (Y/n) talking quietly to each other. "Oh! Hey Keith!" She smiles at me. I glare back at them and Lance smirks.