Chapter 12 : Confessions

HUNK'S POV

We all stand in the bridge wait for Lance to explain. Personally, I am very confused. I hope I'm not the only one and judging by everyone's faces they were pretty stumped themselves.

"Lance." Shiro says in his space dad voice.

"Ok ok." Lance steps forward. "I'm not entirely sure, but when she was a Galra prisoner, they did something to her shoulder." He looks around at the group. "She gets these random rounds of pain in her shoulder, sometime it's a small amount, but that one was the worst one yet."

"Why didn't she tell us?" Pidge asks from next to me.

"She didn't want to worry anyone. Specially you Shiro." Lance replies.

Keith turns to Allura. He looks really angry and annoyed, so not that different from how he usually looks. "Princess, is there anyway that Haggar could still be connected to (Y/n)?"

"I'm not sure." Allura narrows her eyes. "The witch has powers I've never seen before."

Without a word Shiro walks out of the room. Keith was about to walk after him when Coran stops him. "We should leave him. He's probably gone to talk to (Y/n). Plus, I have plenty of jobs for you guys to do!"

(Y/N)'S POV

Another bot falls to my feet as I defeat the next level on the train deck. "Begin training sequence, level 20." I call.

Multiple gladiator's land around me ready to attack, but before I can move another voice rings through the room. "End training sequence!"

I turn around to see Shiro at the doorway and he does not look happy. "(Y/n)..." He begins.

"Oh, that's not good. That's how you used to say my name every time I was in trouble." I roll my eyes.

"That because you are in trouble." Shiro replied walking up to me. I put my blade back on my waist since I am still wearing my suit from the mission. "You've got to stop keeping things from me (Y/n)."

"Sorry, but I new you would get really worried and always watch me and babysit me." I rubbed my face as Shiro walked up to my.

"Look, at least talk about it to some one. Maybe Keith?" He looked down at me with a smirk, which I only returned with a glare. "Please."

"Fine." I grumble and before I can escape, Shiro pulls me in to a tight hug. I roll my eyes before hugging him back.

~~

I sat in my room lying on the bed, when I heard a knock. I sit up see Keith standing in the doorway. "Hey..." I say awkwardly, not sure how angry he is about me not telling him about the crazy lady who's torturing my shoulder.

"Hey." Keith says. He leans against the door frame with his arms folded. "Can we talk?" He asks.

Damn it. I mentally complain.

"Look I'm sorry for not tell you about my shoulder-" I begin before Keith interrupts.

"As much as I wished you had told me, that's not what I wanted to talk about." He explains leaving me confused.

"Oh ok." I say kind of relieved. "What did you want to talk about then?"

"You know." He says giving me a strange look.

"No...?" I give him a confused look back

"What happened before." He says slightly irritated. "The thing." I tilt my head to the side still unsure on what he is trying to tell me.

He groans annoyed before giving me my answer. "The kiss."

My eyes widen and I feel my cheeks heat up. "Oh...I-I don't know what your talking about."

He smirks. "Oh you don't. Because I do pretty well. You kissed me." He takes a step closer.

"Pfft. No, I would never." I say looking away.

"Well you did." He leans down placing his hand on the bed, either side of my legs. The smirk still on his face he says, "Let me remind you then." He at first crashes his lips onto mine before softening the kiss.

At first I freeze, but soon I kiss him back, placing one of my hands through his mullet and other on his shoulder to hold myself up. His hand move to my back and he lifts me off the bed, holding me in his arms.

A few moments later he pulls away. I smirk. "I remember now."

"So it was ok?" Keith asks, no longer smiling.

"It was great." I narrow my eyes. "Wait... was that your first kiss?"

"What no. I just... wanted to know." Keith rubs the back of his neck.

"Right." I give him a knowing look. "Well, it was great."

He smiled down at me before taking on of my hands. "Good. Now about that shoulder."

I groan. "Argh, no. You ruined it." I begin nudging him out of my room. "Bye bye Keith, you suck."

He turns around to argue but, before he can say a word I shut my door. Leaning my back against the door, a goofy grin appears across my face as my cheeks flush red.

KEITH'S POV

I stand outside (Y/n)'s room starring at her door. After a few moment I turn around the red cheeks and a dazed look.

"What happened to you?" Lance asked standing next to Pidge, who smirks evilly. The taller boys eyes were focused on my messy mullet eyeing me suspiciously. "What were you doing in (Y/n)'s room."

I snap out of my tranced folding my arms. "Nothing." I growl.

"Don't worry Lance." Pidge say still smirking at me. "They were probably just hanging out."

I sigh before quickly walking of to my room to not be asked anymore questions.

Shutting the door and sitting down on the bed, my mind begins to wonder. I remember the feeling of (Y/n)'s soft lips and her hand running through my hair.

The realisation hit me. I'm falling in love with (Y/n). Well quiznak.