Chapter 7 : The Paladins

SHIRO'S POV

After defeating the Galra, we flew back up to the castle. Now I am running to the red lions bay to help Keith with the injured rebel he had rescued. Allura and Coran where getting a healing pod ready, while Lance, Pidge and Hunk were with me.

I enter just as Keith is stepping out of the pod with a limp body. "Wow, she doesn't look to good." Lance comments stopping in front of the girl.

"What did you expect!" Keith growls, "She just crashed." Pushing past Lance he keeps walking.

As he approaches me my heart drops and my eyes widen. "No..." My voice is barely a whisper. Beneath the blood and dirty clothes, was my sister. Keith stops and I reach out my hand. It hovers over her pale face.

"Shiro...?" Keith asks looking up at me in worry. (Y/n) groans in his arms. "Shiro." He snaps me out of my trance. "Shiro, we need to get (Y/n) to the pod."

I shake my head. "Yes. Yes go!" I urge and he rushes past me. I trail behind him, numb. The image of (Y/n) so hurt and limb stuck in my head.

"Shiro... is everything ok?" Pidge asks. I hadnt noticed she was next to me.

"Did...did you see who that was." My voice shook. Pidge shook her head. I look at her. "It...it was (Y/n)..." Pidge's eyes widen.

I look up and see Keith placing (Y/n) in the healing pod. The blue glass like substance forms around her. I walk up to the pod and place my hand on it.

"Shiro. Do you know her?" Keith asks putting a hand on my shoulder.

I hold back tears as I turn to him. "She's... my sister." I whisper to him.

His eyes widen and he grip slightly tightens. "I'm sorry..."

"Yeah..." I lean my head against the pod shutting my eyes tight, trying to stop the tears escaping my eyes.

"Come on guys. Let's go." Keith says leading everyone out of the room. Grateful, I smile sadly at Keith then turn back to (Y/n).

(Y/N)'S POV

Everything was strangely black. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. There was a hissing noise in front of me and suddenly I begin to fall forward. Before I fall I spot a blurred figure in front of me. They look up and ran towards me catching me in there arms.

"What..." looking around I realise I don't know where I am. I jump backwards out of whoever's arms I am in, as my eyes are still adjusting.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n), it's ok." A familiar voice says calmly.

I look up too see my brother. "Shiro?" I murmur, fully shocked. "Oh my gosh!" I jump into him, hugging him tight. His strong arms rap around me fiercely. "I missed you so much." I sob.

"I missed you too." Shiro whispers.

"Are you really here?" I ask, leaning back slightly. My eyes widen at the thought that he could only be one of the Shiro that haunt my dreams, breaking my heart every time I wake up.

"Yes. Yes I'm really here." He says, grabbing my shoulder. He wipes a tear of my face, and I notice the tears running down his own.

"Ahem..." A small voice speaks from behind us.

I look up spotting the smaller female copy of Matt. "Pidge!" I squeal.