CHAPTER 2

Amelia's pov

I sat in the classroom glancing outside the window dying of boredom, well who doesn't hate class.

"And that's the end of today's class, make sure to complete your assignment when you come tomorrow" well god knows what assignment he gave us.

I sighed and made my way to the cafeteria. "Hey you are Amelia right?" I turned around to see a guy. And gosh he is so damn handsome. "I'm Nick, we are in the same class as you" I smiled "Hey nice to meet ya and that is?" I asked looking at the guy behind Nick. "Oh that's Jake. He doesn't talk much. But yeah, a good guy to hangout with" Jake smiled at me revealing his cute dimples and my heart did a backflip. Snap out of it. "Let's go to the cafeteria together shall we?" Nick asked "yeah sure" I smiled.

The next couple of weeks went great. Nick and Jake were the two hotties of the school that girls DIE to hangout with, but no big luck as long as I see. Their situation was almost pitiful as they get turned down everytime. Guess they don't consider me as a girl but, who cares I love these crackheads. We were like the cool squad of the school. Jake started speaking more and more that even Nick was surprised.

_______________________________

"Okay guys bye..." "You sure you're gonna walk home by yourself?" Jake asked me. "Hey you don't have to worry about her dude... remember that punch she gave me when I stole her food? It still hurts" Nick made a face like he was suffering, dramatically. I slapped his arm and rolled my eyes. "It's ok I'll take care, don't worry" I told them and turned to head towards my home.

It has gotten late today and the streets have begun to darken. I glanced behind me, unable to shake the feeling of being followed. The streets were deserted only to worsen the situation. I heard a snap and immediately turned my head and saw nothing. I panicked and started to walk fast. I reached my home, shut the door and made sure I locked it before I headed upstairs. I live alone right now as my parents went abroad to sort out some financial stuff while I get my allowance.

I sighed as I ate my dinner and made my way upstairs. I plop myself on the bed and thought aloud to myself "Why is my life so damn boring. School. Home. Back to school. Ugh, I wish something awesome happens" I closed my eyes thinking something like that would never happen in my life, it's just gonna be the single me till my end. Well, who cares I have my food. I started drifting off to sleep, the only thing I'm good at.

_________________________________

Someone's pov

Should I make her life more interesting from now. I thought to myself as I stared at her sleeping form. I smirked thinking how much of an interesting twist it would make in her life when I make her MINE. But no it is not the time to show myself. I must be patient if I want to be satisfied. I will make her beg for me, and the time is near. I peck her lips and smiled as she showed no movement as usual. It tempted me more that it was harder and harder for me to control myself. I lowered my face to her slowly and met her lips. I deepened the kiss slowly, careful not to wake her up. As if she would. I thought as I pulled away, satisfied at her swollen lips. I should control myself but she is making it harder and harder for me.

Don't worry cupcake you are gonna be mine soon.

A/n

Well I guess Amelia shouldn't have said that but I gotta speed up the pace so that the chapters will be less and less boring. Stay tuned. I'm warning ya things are gonna get nasty

And this is my first book so pls go easy on me *ugly cries* anyway let me know in the comments about what u think about this story and suggestions are always open...