CHAPTER 10

Amelia’s pov

“YOU are my girl cupcake...” he smirked edging closer to me.

I widened my eyes and stepped away from him. Everything clicked in my head all together that I felt dizzy.

“You... you are the stalker” I asked breathing hard as I steped back away from.

“I’m your secret admirer” he said slowly making his way towards me. It seemed like he was enjoying every step he took towards me..

I flung the dress I was holding right on his face and sprinted to the closet, hiding behind the set of clothes not making a sound. I checked my pockets for my phone to call the cops.

Shit I left my phone on the table.

“I know you are in here cupcake. Don’t make this hard for me. Come on out” I heard his voice as he made his way towards my hiding spot.

I heard the sound of his boots closing the distance.

I looked around me thinking of any possibly way I could do to escape when I heard a knock on the door.

“Hey Amelia?? I think I left my phone inside. Can I come in??” It was Nick’s voice.

NO I should warn him..!!

But before I could shout, I heard the door open “Amelia?? Where are you??” I heard Nick say.
I ran out of the closet shouting “NICK WATCH OUT!”

Too late

The stalker was waiting behind the door with a knife in his hand.. He lashed towards Nick.
Everything seemed to move in a slowmotion. I was frozen on the spot.

I saw the knife making it’s way through Nick’s stomach... cutting his flesh like paper. Nick’s face was filled with suprise, shock and pain. I saw him fall to the ground as Steve repeatedly inserted the knife inside Nick with a sick smile on his face.

Blood spilled out and Nick didn’t show any sign of movement.

I saw the life of Nick drain as his skin grew paler and paler.

My legs couldn’t support me as I fell to the ground shaking. My eyes looking at the corpse in front of me. I opened my mouth to scream but I couln’t find my voice.

Steve made his way towards me. I couldn’t move, the tears started flowing from my eyes. I just kept staring ahead... shaking... my mind in a haze.

He bent towards me and holded me in his arms. I felt so disgusted but couldn’t move away from him.

“Hush baby” He said patting my head. He didn’t bother to hide the corpse behind him. He enjoyed the terrorised look on my face.

“Why?” was all I could say, more like whisper, my eyes unfocused.

“Isn’t it obvious?” he continued.

“It’s because you are MINE” with that he reached his pocket and pulled out a white cloth.

“You have no idea HOW LONG I waited for this moment” He smirked and brought the cloth to my face.

I snapped to realisation and thrashed around, holding my breath making sure I didn’t inhale whatever was applied on the piece of cloth.

My bad luck, he was stronger as he holded me in place and I couldn’t hold my breath any longer. I felt my body slump and my eyes close.

"You really thought you could escape me? I’ve been watching you for years cupcake"

Then everything went dark.

A/n sorry guys this was a short chapter.... and I really need a break from this story.... so I guess I won’t be updating tomorrow.... I’ll meet you the day after!!!