CHAPTER 3

Amelia’s pov

I wake up feeling a bit weird. I feel as if I’ve been kissed the whole night. Well who is gonna kiss an ugly potato like me, must have been a dream. I turned around to see the time. Wait. Shit I’m gonna be late. I don’t remember turning off the alarm. I jump out of the bed and ran to the bathroom to get ready.

“You look like shit today”. “Shut up Nick” I gave him a death glare. “Amelia, um your lips are swollen” Jake said looking at my face. “I don't know, must have been some insect” I said rubbing my neck, gosh why does he make me so nervous.

“I don’t think so” Nick wiggled his brows “Did you get laid??”

I flushed “W-what”

“Don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone” Nick patted my shoulder.

“Wait what the hell I DID NOT GET LAID OKAY. I am still pure” I said and facepalmed myself inside my head.

They both widened their eyes “Don’t tell me, you are a vir-” Jake nudged his arm to stop him, seeing my flustered face.

“Okay who want some hamburgers? It’s on me today” Jake changed the subject.
_________________

“Okay guys bye” Nick bid his farewell to both of us. Jake insisted on dropping us in his Ford as it was too late. The ride to my home was silent. Too silent “umm..” I started. “ We’re here” I looked up to see my home, thank god. I would have died of awkwardness.

“Thanks Jake” I said, about to get out of the car…. Damn I’ve got to calm down my heart or seriously I’m gonna have a heart attack.

“Wait” he said grabbing my wrist. I turned around to see him flustered. Cute but I’m gonna fvcking die if u do this to my heart.

He didn’t look at my face and seemed pretty nervous. “Yes Jake??” I asked. He then took a deep breath and looked directly into my eyes and my breath hitched. He then inched closer to me.

“No one has ever kissed you?” he said in a low voice looking directly in my eye. “Mmhmm” wait what come on you damn mouth, say something.

“Can I-” he started. I couldn’t move my body. I was stuck looking at his beautiful ocean blue eyes. He inched even more closer. The dim lights made him look godlike. My heart was hammering against my chest and I couldn’t even breathe.

“Can I be the first one to kiss you” until then I didn’t realize how dangerously close our faces were. I could feel his hot breath on my lips. I couldn’t move. I just stared at his beautiful features and couldn’t even speak a word.

I lost control of my body feeling captivated by his presence. Closing my eyes I felt my lips against his… I have never experienced something like this, it was soft, tender and….well short (A/n sorry I suck at this romantic stuff) He pulled back and again locked his eyes with mine never leaving the eye contact.

“umm I… I gotta go….bye”I opened the car and rushed inside my home flustered and shut the door. I let out a breath which I never knew I held in. My heart was beating like crazy. What was that. Calm down Amelia don’t freak out. I tried to calm my breathing and went to the kitchen to drink a cup of water.

I tried to think of what just happened in his car. Do I love Jake? I don’t know. Yes he makes my heart do all kinds of stuff and make my mind go crazy. Yes I can’t stop myself from staring at his face unknowingly a lot of times. I let out a long breath and made my way to my room.

Let’s think about this tomorrow. I’ve gotta go sleep now.

I took a shower and was about to sleep when my phone’s screen lightened up with a notification.

I thought it must be from my mom. But when I picked up my phone, it was from an unknown number. I opened it to see one single sentence.

You have been a bad girl cupcake

A/n
So what do u think of Jake?
So whoever is reading this… I love you and thank you..!! and yeah romantic stuff does NOT suit me… let me know what you feel about this chapter in the comments!!