*1*

CHAPTER 1

LOVIN IT

Since I was thirteen I have been racing on the tracks. That is, till he finds out. The guy i dont like, the guy that annoys me, the only person that beats me at racing, and the only person that will make me stop racing cuz of him......................................
And I haven't even met him yet.

Most people think i am a guy, but what can i say? That i am not?  Im just a girl that likes doing what guys do.
But i never say that
Well......... i never correct ANYONE

Dont ask why just read!!!!!

Hey dad! "what are you doing?" my 11 year old self asks.

"I am just trying to fix this stupid car." he says clearly annoyed.
He is on his back, under a dirty looking car.
"Is there anything i can help you with?" I ask
Yes tiger.  he says chuckling
"Keep me company, and tell me, how was school today?" he ask me.

He always called me tiger, maybe  because i always beat up my bullies and never let anyone make me cry.

I loved cars just like my dad did.
My dad used to be one of the best streat racers, that is till he got injured in car accident and couldn't use his left arm. He was so sad, but then he opened his own car company, fixing and selling cars. That almost made him just as happy. Then he found the love of his life, married her and then they had me.......I was supposed to be a boy. My dad wanted a boy so that he could teach him everything he new about cars and racing And maybe take over his business one day. But I am a girl.......hahahah life doesnt always work out hOw we want it to be.

"Same as always dad." I say.
"Dad? I bit my lip
"Yes little tiger." he says without looking up.
"Umm can you teach me how to drive? I ask nervously
We talked about this already Skyler  when your able to reach your foot to the pedal, I promise I will teach you.
"Meanwhile can you hand me that bolt over there? he points to it.
I go get him the bolt disappointed.

I always helped him in the garage and I loved it. Talking with him about cars, troubles, his racing life, and really everything.
He new I wanted to be just like him.

Today is my thirteenth birthday I am so excited because dad said he had a suprise for me. And i think i know what it is.
I wake up, eat breakfast,  thank mom for her delicious breakfast and quickly run outside in the garage.

"Happy birthday little tiger!" he says hugging me

Thanks! "Whats my surprise? I quickly ask.
He laughs, always so impatient tiger.

He takes me to the car and drives me to the tracks
"Today i am going to teach you how to drive" dad says.
I screach a yessssss!!!!!
Wait!  Its important to be calm while driving. Ok? He says

"Yes. I say calmer

About 2 hours later he takes me to my favorite restaurant, which is olive garden. And asked me "So how do you like driving so far?"
"Im lovin it! I say grinning like I am three
He laughs and looks at his phone with a concerned look on his face.

This was the beginning of the best day of my life, until this moment.

"Skyler, can we go somewhere really quick?"
"Um, yeah sure where?

"A friends house he said it was an emergency and said to come quick" My dad says.

"Ok. I say disappointed because my time with dad was interrupted.

He calls a waiter for some to go containers. Grabs them and rushes to his car. I follow him out and jump in the car too.

Once we reach the house, dad tells me  to stay in the car.
He leaves me his iPhone so that I could play my favorite games on it, which was some car racing game.

About 20 minutes go by when i am wondering whats taking him so long.
I was about to get out of the car when I see dad open the front door with a gun pointed to his head. I freeze, I cant breethe, and I try to yell but nothing comes out. The man caring the gun has a black mask on, So I dont know who he is.
I break from my frozen spell and open the car door handle when I hear a shot, the bullet, the pain right in his arm, and the arm that was broken. I yell on top of my longs taking a leep towards him when I hear another shot in his right leg. He falls to the ground looks at me in a agony of pain.
Then another shot in his other leg, then another in head and lastly another in his heart. His last words were I love you tiger.
I scream and scream on top of my lungs daddddyyy daddddyy nooo
Daddyy noooooo come back!

"Skyler wake up! I feel someone shaking me.
I look up and see my mom hold out her arms to hug me and I let her, hugging her back. Softly crying in her shoulders.
"Honey its been 4 years and your still having Nightmares" mom says to me.
"Mom I'm fine just please dont talk about it right now." I say to her.

____Authors note _____

Hi everyone hope you liked this chapter. I know it was a little rushed, but It will get better i promise. This was just a little about her past so you can get to know her and what she went through.
Please vote and comment!
I would love to what think so far!