*3*

A tall hot guy that was staring at me with a smirk on his face.
"Names Alex." you?"
"Didn't ask you for your name." I say annoyed.
He laughs and says "where are you going?"
None of your business" I say walking in a different direction.
The track?" He asks
Excuse me how do you know that?"
"Wow you really dont know me Skyler?" And with that he walks off.
I try to remember if I know him, but I can't remember seeing him at all and how the hell does he know my name.
I go to say something to him but when I look up he is gone.
Once I am at the track Daniel my boss comes up to me and says.
"He Skyler, there is a race tomorrow and everyone is bidding really high. Will you race?"
I give him the look I always give him.
"Come on Skyler, its at least 3 thousand bucks and I am not even talking about what you get just being in the race."
What do you say?" He asks me
"Fiiiine I drag out."
I am not doing this for the money because I have plenty of money. I am doing this for Daniel. Daniel was my fathers best friend that used to work at the tracks too, but quit because he got married. When my dad died he was like my second dad. He took the place of him, tought me how to race, great mentor and boss, let me stay at his house when mom and I got in to fights and he is also an awesome friend. And when I get the money for these races I pay half of it to Daniel because I really dont need it and he does.
I lean against my car and sigh looking around me. Every time I raced I was putting my life in danger. Well that is what my mom says. Anyways but that what was fun about it, having only 50 percent of control.
I hear a ping sound and look at my phone. Unknown number messaged me. I click on it and I am shocked at what I see.............

Thank you so much for reading!
Remember if you want me to update again you have to
comment or vote
Love ya
Ciao