*5*

"What the hell are you talking about!" I yell at him.
And why are telling me now after four  years!"
"Just listen to me ok. Your father didn't tell you this, but he was in some shady business and he new what he was doing." Your mother knows the truth, so why dont you ask her." This is not what I'm here to talk to you about.... "just stop" I interrupt him.
Tell me right now how did you get my  number and how the hell do you know me?" I ask him angrily.

"Alright alright, people are starring. Could you calm down a notch?" He asks me.
"I will calm down once you answer my questions" I say.

"I have known you since you were a baby and as for the number Daniel gave it to me." He says.
"Listen your dad, me, and the guy that killed him were all racers on the track years ago, before he was married." The guy always fought with your dad, they never got along and he even dated your mom before she fell in love with your dad." Im not going to go in anymore detail than that if you want to know the whole truth, ask your mother ok?" He says
I nodded my head getting a little teary eyed.
"Well I have a question for you, he and I both have our sons that are  going to be racing on the track next week." I will pay you five thousand if you dont race. What do you say?" he asks me.
"This is alot for me to take in about my father and I don't even know what you said is true." I say
And now you want to pay me money so I dont race." I say.
How about you tell me the guy that killed my dad, where is he, what's his name, and where does he live?" I ask.

I can't do that." he says
"Take this" he says handing me some sort of businiss card. I take it from him as he gets up and says.
"Im going now, talk with your mother and come back to me when you have the truth. "preferably some time before next week." With that he walks out.
I am so confused I want to ask my mom so many questions and I don't even know where to start. I feel like I have been lied too my whole life.
I look at the business card and it just has his name which is Jake Gyllenand and his phone number. Why does his name sound so familiar.

Once I reach home, I walk in the and see mom in the kitchen making something. "Mom we need to talk." I say
I know honey, I'm sorry that I pushed you to go to therapy." My mom says.
"No mom! NOT about that."
I got straight to the piont. "who is Jake Gyllen?" I ask
I see her face pale and she swears under her breath. Why?" she asks nervously.
"I just talked to him mom and I think you lied to me." I say trying not to yell at her.
She swears again and says.
"WE need to talk."

Thank you so muchfor reading!
I know a lot of drama and very confusing, but you will understand it all in the next chapter.
It will be a very long chapter so stay tuned for that!
Dont forget to vote and comment.
Ciao,
Lena