*7*

When I woke up this morning, I didn't really say much to mom and she didn't say much either. I ate and just left for school.

No one really talks to me in school, maybe it is because I dont talk much and always wearing hoodies and baggie pants. I try to avoid everyone and always sit in the back in every class.
I have one friend in this school and her name is Savannah, but I call her Sav for short. I usualy sit in the library when everyone is in the cafeteria, but Sav always drags me to her table with he other friends and boyfriend. When that happens I dont talk I just listen. Her friends dont say anything to me because there friends with Sav, but if they weren't, I know that they would treat me like everyone else in this school.

When I was younger I got bullied a lot because I looked like a boy...... well just my clothes did. I mean I had long hair and just because I didn't like wearing tight reveling clothes, I got bullied.

Now that everone is in there seinor year, no one really cares to say anything to me. I guess they are just so busy with planing parties or hanging out or trying to get out of there homework or shopping or whatever the hell they do.

The reason I dont mind being a nobody is because I dont want attention because I am an illegal racer.

I am sitting in physics class bored out of my mind thinking about the race I'm doing later today. As I am thinking I notice someone is staring at me.
I just have this weird feeling about it and out the corner of my eye I could see the person a little bit. Once I look towards the persons direction, he looked down fast. I couldn't really see him all that well because he was hiding his face from me, but I could tell you that I never seen him before. He had super dark black hair and was very tanned. His muscles were huge in his thin t-shirt he was wearing.

"Skyler would you like to share with the class what you think is so interesting about Devon?" The teacher says really loudly.

I quickly wip my head to the teacher speechless and embarrassed. Everyone is looking at me and I hate that. I just want to say one thing, why are all teachers so annoying and have to embarrass you all the time. I ask myself that question in my head.

I stutter out "I wasn't staring at anyone."
"Well then if were not staring at him you must have been staring at the wall." If you think the wall is more interesting than what I am teaching, you can leave the classroom and stare at the wall in detention." She says pointing to the door.

I feel everyone's eyes on me as I quickly get my books and walk out of there fast.
.
.
.
I am at the track waiting for Daniel to get here as I am thinking about what had happened today. I am so angry at myself for that whole situation. Im sure tomarow everyone will be laughing at me. I know I shouldn't care but I do.

"Come on get your clothes on and get ready. The other racers will be here soon." Daniel says.

Ok ok I will."

I go put on my gear and pull my hair in to a hairnet and shove my helmet on my head. As I am walking to my car I see all my competitors. No one has ever beaten me this year in racing, so I dont stress about winning.
I get in my car and drive to the starting line.
Once everone is ready the person on the speaker yells go.
I am in first as usual. As I am nearing the end I see one of the cars swerve me off the road and speads off. What the hell!" Where did that car come from?" I ask myself. I quickly get back on the road and spead up to everyone else. I am now in second place and the car that swerved me of the road is in first. I try to get ahead of it, but the car is swerving a lot. We are finally tied for first and I see the finish line ahead. So I go to spead up but the persons car swerves me off the road again and ends up in first place.

Once the race is over, I go over to Daniel shocked.
"Is that a new racer?" I ask him.
He looks up at me and smirks. "yes Skyler that is."
______________________________________<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<______________________________________

Thank you so much for reading!
Please dont forget to vote and comment.
Ciao,
Lena