*8*

Recap

Once everone is ready the person on the speaker yells go.
I am in first as usual. As I am nearing the end I see one of the cars swerve me off the road and speads off. What the hell!" Where did that car come from?" I ask myself. I quickly get back on the road and spead up to everyone else. I am now in second place and the car that swerved me of the road is in first. I try to get ahead of it, but the car is swerving a lot. We are finally tied for first and I see the finish line ahead. So I go to spead up but the persons car swerves me off the road again and ends up in first place.

Once the race is over, I go over to Daniel shocked.
"Is that a new racer?" I ask him.
He looks up at me and smirks. "yes Skyler that is."
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

When I reach home, I don't see mom. So I am assuming she is still working.
I dont have any homework and I am really bored. So I call Sav.

Hey Skyler whats up

Hey remeber I told you about me racing today?

Yeah....

Well I lost

Whatttt!!!! How!!!! Who beat you??

Whoa! I don't care that much. I just am really curious and super confused.

But still, who was it?

I dont know I think a guy. I didn't get a good look at him and he left right after. But I have more to tell you and I am not going to say it over the phone. So can we meet up sometime this week?

Umm yeah of course! Is it somthing like.... dating.... or... you know what! Have you lost it?

First off Sav, whattt!!? You have a really dirty mind and no its none of those things. Im afraid to say its really bad news for me and I have no one to talk too, but you.

Oh ok.

Well anyway, how are you Sav?

Listen Skyler, I have to go because  my dad is calling me. I will see you at school tomarow.

Um ok...yeah..uh bye.

I quickly take a shower and go in to bed with my laptop and watch Netflix.

Sometimes I wish that I had more than one friend to talk too. I have so much I want to say. Sav is always busy except for in school and we dont hang out that much outside of school.

I dont really watch the show. My brain is everwhere and not really letting me wach anything. I decide just to try to get some sleep. So I just shut off the laptop and try to go to sleep.