*9*

Every day at school is the same for the past three days. Nothing new has happened and I don't mind. I ended up going out with Sav and I told her everything about what my mom told me. She was just as shocked and confuesed as me. I still can not get over it. But anyways I had fun spending time with Sav and getting my mind off all the drama in my life.

As for my mom well... we talked again and I guess you could say we are normal again.

I am in chemistry class bored out of my mind right now and I think the teacher is boring herself as well. That or she is just really tired and didn't look in the mirror this morning. Her skirt is inside out and her lipstick is on her nose.

I think I must of drifted off to sleep because someone shakes me awake and scares the flying ghosts out of me.

"Ahhh!" I yell really loudly.

I jump from my seat and try to smack the person I think that is in front of me. But stupid me with my eyes half closed smack my chair and bruise my hand. I then whimper in pain and adjust my tired eyes. I look around me and everyone is staring at me.
Oops I think I am embarrassing myself again. I say in my head.

Once my eyes land on the person that shook me awake I look at him with my mouth wide open.
He is the same guy that I was staring at and got detention because of. And wow! is he hot.
He smirks and points in front of me at the teacher. I quickly look at her and realize she asked me a question.

"Skyler can please tell me why you just interrupted the whole class with your scream."

"Um

"Um.

I try to think of something really fast. But man! I should've thought about what I said a little bit longer.

"Your tag is sticking out of your butt." I say.

I have no clue why I just said that..... well maybe I do. I have been staring at it the whole class.

Her reaction is the complete opposite of what I thought she would be like.

"Oh thank you so much for telling me skyler. But can you be a little quieter next time?"

I stare at her in shock and think to myself, wow this teacher weird.

"Um there will be a next time?" I want to slap myself for saying that. To make it worse almost every student is trying to hold in their laughter.

I can't help myself, when I'm nervous I blurt everything on my mind out.

I quickly say I'm sorry and that I didn't mean to say that.

Once I walk in the cafeteria I see Sav and her friends and I go sit with them.

I hear them talking about what happened in chemistry class and I want to slap myself. Sav is laughing hysterically.
"Wow Skyler!" I wish I was there." Sav says.

The topic changes about some party or whatever and I stop listening.
"I am going to get somthing from the vending machine." I say to them.
Sav just nods her head and the rest continues to talk.

Once I am at the vending machine, I grab a coke and walk back to the table. I am looking down trying to open my coke can. WHEN I bang in to someone hard and hit my head on there chest and my coke goes flying through my hands on to the ground.
I look up and stare in to a dark mysterious eyes. He is looking down at me and doing the same. Finally what feels like forever, he picks up my coke and hands it to me while saying. "I know I am hot and all, but you don"t have to drool." He says smirking.
I feel my mouth to see if I was drooling and then realize what I am doing and yank my hand down. He chuckles and starts to walk away.
I pop open my can really fast just staring at him angrily.

Since the coke can was dropped and shook around it starts to explode everwhere on me. All over my clothes face and hands.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Thanks for reading everyone!
The more you comment and vote I will update faster.
Ciao,
Lena