*4*

Recap

I hear a ping sound and look at my phone. Unknown number messaged me. I click on it and I am shocked at what I see.............

If you want to know the truth, meat me in a half an hour at blue bell diner.

I keep reading the message over and over and more confused each time I do. What truth? Was it about my dad?
Why the blue bell diner? Who the hell was he? Should I go? What this some trap? All these questions swirling in my mind. Oh well what is the worst that can happen.

I quickly text back  ok, but no funny business.

With that, I hop in my race car and have some fun on the tracks.

My attude is what most people hate about me, and like about me.
I have a personality that doesn't give a crap about what people think and doesn't take crap from anyone.

I only dated twice so far and I hated both times. Lets just say they either cheated on me or wanted to do things I did not. So I told myself, I dont need a guy to make me happy, I can be happy all on my own. And so here I am 17 years old not caring about a single thing in life.

After a half hour I drive up to this dodgy diner place and I might be just a tiny bit nervous... ok ok I am really nervous.
As I walk in and look around I noticed that the peolpe in here looked just as dodgy as the building did. I scan the room and spot a guy sitting by himself  and looking at me as well. He has this weird smirk on his face and points to the chair opposite of him. He looks like some creepy biker dude. I slowy walk forwards and sit down.
"Hey tiga!
I wince and look at him like he just stabbed me.
I pull his fake leather jacket and lean over the table. I quietly yell in his ear. "Dont you ever call me that!"
He didnt even flinch or do anything, he stared with that creepy smirk that got bigger.
"I said no funny business!" What the hell do you want?"
"Ooohh feisty, I like it." He says
"I just want to tell you that I know the guy that killed your dad?" I was friends with him."

Thank you so much for reading!
Remember if you want me to update again you have to
comment or vote
Love ya
Ciao