*10*

I am in the bathroom trying to take off all the coke that splashed all over me, but coke stains dont come off. Of all days to wear a white shirt, I pick today. Luckily one of Sav's friends let me borrow her extra shirt. I go to the rest of my classes and luckily none of them have Devin in them.

I told Sav after school I would help her shop for a dress... even though the school dance is like a month away.
She says she likes to prepare ahead. Whatever.
Dances are not really my thing. Plus I know no one is going to ask me. No one ever does.

Once I reach the mall I go in to look for her. Damn Sav! Where the hell are you? I ask myself while searching the whole mall. My phone is dead and she told me she would be waiting here.

Just as I passed the food court I see a familiar face and I can not remember where I have seen him before. I do not realize that I am just staring at him till he looks in my direction and smiles. I quickly look away embarrassed for just staring and walk to the next shop. Which of course happens to be a toy shop.
"Hey Skyler! Was there something you wanted to ask me?"

I look up at him and then remember I ran in to him as I was storming out of my house.

How do you know me?" I ask him

"Your my sister how could I not know you?"
I starred at him in shock

"That is not possible!" I am an only child." I say

I am Alex." You do not remember me?"

"Oh shit!" Alex says really loud

Everyone in the store looks at us with their dirty looks and some walk out.

C'mon let's talk somewhere else."

I follow him to some empty benches and sit down.
"What are you talking about?" I ask him.

Sorry for the cliffhanger
Also sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I have been super busy and life has been crazy. I'm sure you have heard it all in the news.
Please give me some support by voting and commenting.
Every chapter takes an hour or more to write depending on how long I write the chapter.
I make up the story as I write, so I don't really know how this story will turn out. Sorry for my spelling mistakes.  I am writing fast and don't have time to go over it again.
Stay safe everyone and thank you so much for reading.