No nope no

Pic of the adorable Ashley up top!

The past two months have been crazy. Ashely came to live with us, yes us. My fathers are home and have been for weeks. They decided to settle here with their work so I'm happy about that. Ashley is doing well in school and is happy but she misses her mom. We visit Liz every weekend and she looks rough but since they caught the cancer early, her survival rate is high. There still is no word on Sam. I'm getting worried about him but I know he will be ok, he has to be.

My dads met Connor and his whole family and we all get together a lot. Connor and I have been officially together for a month now and I couldn't be happier. He is amazing, he seems a little closed off and he doesn't let me touch him often and we never go as far as kissing. He doesn't even try. I don't even know if he's actually attracted to me because when we do kiss and he touches me, I get horny and I know he can feel it but I have yet to feel him. That is like a low blow if he isn't because what is he doing with me if I can't touch him and I don't make him hard?

He missed school today due to a doctor's appointment and I didnt see him all weekend so I'm driving to the pack house, I have been going there since we started dating. They all know who I am and me with them so they don't worry about me seeing them as wolves or them worrying about me getting scared.

I pull in and get out singing a song I found for Connor and I over the weekend and I can't wait to have him listen to it. I walk in the pack house and people say hi and I greet them back. I take two steps at a time and I unlock the door with my thumb and walk in.

"Hey baby, I hope your ready for an evening out because I planned a date for us. I also have a song I found that I think is perfect, one song for now. I hope you li..." I said walking in the suite and into the living room to find my boyfriend with another guy on his lap, the guy with his arms around Connor's neck kissing his lips and soft moans can be heard from both of them, Connor running his hands up the guys back, slowly moving his hips.

I felt my heart shatter and I dropped my phone and keys and I saw red.

"Who the fuck are you and why the fuck do you have your arms around my boyfriend and sitting in his lap kissing him?! And you, you bastard! You don't let me sit on you let alone fucking touch you and this douche bag gets to and what, has been for how long? How long has this been going on?!" I yelled and they stood up and that's when I saw Connor's pants had an outline and a wet spot. He got hard for this douche.

"And you...you got a hard on! I can't even do that to you and I am your boyfriend! Whenever you decide to choose, let me know because I will not be someone's second choice or sloppy seconds! I can't believe you did this to me." I said sobbing at the end and picked up my stuff, walked over to them and punched both of them in their faces and ran out of the suite and down the stairs with Connor calling me back but I am to pissed to stop.

The images of him and that guy keep playing in my head and I don't notice when i run into a very strong soft wall and fall on my butt. I look up and see Jake looking down at me and his face softens.

"Hey what's wrong? What happened?" He asked helping me up.

"Connor, he...he and some guy on the couch kissing and grinding and I thought he wouldn't hurt me but I was wrong. I need to get out of here, I'm sorry I'll see you." I said and rushed past him and went to my car and drove like a bat out of hell out of there.

I drove around town until I came to a park and got out. I walked through the park and I wish I didn't, seeing so many happy couples laughing and holding onto one another. I went to the spot I came to earlier to set up a picnic for Connor and I that is out of view so no one knew it was back here. I sat down on the soft blanket and picked up the wolf pendant bracelet I bought for him and held my hand to my chest and sobbed.

How can he hurt me like that? When I saw them together I felt my heart shatter and my world come crashing down. I can't explain how but I already fell in love with him and was planning on telling him on our date today but that went out the window when I saw him with another guy. A guy I have never seen at the house, a guy I never met was in his arms, he was touching Connor when I am not able to. He got an erection with that guy, something I have not been able to do to him and he was out of breath, his hair messed up and his face flushed. Looks I never had caused so maybe he isn't attracted to me and doesn't like me at all.

I pick up the meal I made for us and the blanket and candles. I carried it back to my car and got in and drove home. Everyone at the house was out today since I had a date and they wanted to give me privacy in case we decided to spend time together alone.

I put everything on the island and go to my room and fall to my bed, kick my shoes off and Roaco jumps on my bed and lays his head on my stomach.

"Hey buddy, how's the only one in my life who hasn't hurt me in some way? You'll never hurt me will you?" I asked petting his soft head and he huffs lightly causing me to chuckle.

"I love you too Rosco. Want to go out back and play fetch?" I asked and the word fetch got his ears to perk up and he wagged his tail and barked. He jumped off my bed and followed him out of my room and we went outside to play fetch for a while. I hear my dads car pull in and a few minutes later the door opens and I see my family coming out back.

"Hey son, how did your date go?" Dad asked taking the ball and throwing it for Rosco to go after.

"It didn't, I think were broken up. I walked in and saw some guy on his lap and they were kissing, I punched both of them and ran out. I went to the park and cleaned up the date and came home. I left my phone off because I didn't want to be bothered with bullshit excuses. Dad he got hard with this guy, you know the issues I have felt because he hasn't with me and when I saw that, I knew it was me and knew he didn't feel any kind of attraction toward me if I can't get him like that and dad, he let the other guy touch him and sit on him. How can I compete with that when I'm not allowed to touch him when he always stops me when I try but this dudes hands were all over his upper body and they were practically having sex with their clothes on on the couch. I don't know what to think." I unloaded on him and he sighed and pulled me into his arms.

"Come on, let's go dig into a tub of rocky road and watch sappy movies and you can cry all you want. I'll be right there next to you." Dad said and we walked in the house. Da already had the ice cream and movie set up when we walked in and smiled sadly at me and pulled me into his arms and hugged me.

We sat and watched sappy movies eating ice cream and junk food all evening.

Skylar's parents