Beyond my soulmate

Sam POV 

The moment Sky broke the circle, I opened my eyes just in time to see him catching Connor before he hit the floor. We all rushed over to help if we could. Sky was trying to get him to open his eyes but he wouldn't. I could feel his worry and stress through our newly formed mating bond and I knew Eric could as well. I didn't like how Sky was feeling because I didn't want Eric to get stressed out so I tapped Eric on his shoulder and he looked at me with tear-filled eyes and soaked cheeks that I felt my heart constrict with pain from the look on his face.

"Come on, let's get you back to bed before you stress so much you risk your baby." I coaxed gently and he nodded.

"I'm taking Eric back to bed Sky, please keep us updated on Connor. Also, try to hide your worries and stress from at least Eric, he's on the brink of losing it." I told Sky and he nodded and went back to help Connor.

I could see Eric was so drained by all this so I picked him up bridal style without any fuss from him and carried him to the suite. 

"Bed or couch?"

"Couch, the bed reminds me too much of Connor right now to be in there." He replied and I put him on the couch and covered him up and sat on the other end, sighing and thinking of what could be happening to Connor.

"You don't have to be down there at the end alone, we share mates Sam so we have the same worries. You can come sit closer if you want." Eric said and I didn't know if I should move or not. I sighed and scooted closer and picked up his legs and rested them on my thighs and he relaxed finally and closed his eyes, his breathing evening out and going to sleep. 

That was three weeks ago and Connor still hasn't woken up. I lost one mate, one left my life for a bit and now Connor being in a coma I guess, I just know he's not waking up but it's not because of his health and I hope it's before the four week mark, before he loses the pup and could have brain damage.

The ritual worked, he's cured and still has his wolf and the baby which we found out is a girl and is healthy. Eric is pregnant with a boy and a girl and they are healthy as well. We just need Connor to wake up.

Sky spends all his time trying to find a way to wake him, Eric stays in the clinic with Connor and I go back and forth between all three of them. I miss my mates and Eric. I need us all to be ok again, somehow. 

"Sammy?" Sky said my name coming into the kitchen where I was making something to eat for us.

"Yes, Sky?" 

"I can't find a thing to get him to wake up." He said, sounding so defeated and lost. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and his muscular chest on my back. 

"I'm sorry, I wish there was something I could do, for you, for him and for Eric. I don't like seeing you so stressed baby. I miss you and I have been trying to keep it together but I can't much longer, I need you Sky, I need Connor and I need us all to be ok." I confess how I have been feeling and he turns me around and wraps his big strong arms around my neck and pulls me impossibly close there is no space between us.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to neglect you nor Eric, I'm just trying to make us all whole again but by doing that I didn't realize what it was doing to you two. What can I do to make it up to you?" He asked and gently kissed my mark causing a shot of pleasure and sparks to course through my body that I moaned and that caused him to keep kissing my mark and lick it softly causing goosebumps to form all over my body. 

"You can keep doing that." I managed to get out between moans.

“Take me please,” I moaned as I gazed into his eyes all I could see was the want and need in his eyes as well as mine, so he picked me up, my arms and legs wrapped around him carrying me into our suite, me kissing every part of him as I could was all I needed to do to show him how much I wanted him. He laid me on the bed, ripping my sweats off and finding I wasn't wearing any boxers and by the way he is checking me out, he finds it to be very hot. 

"What do you want me to do to you Sammy?" He asked as he crawled slowly up my body, placing soft kisses on my smooth tan skin. 

"Whatever you want." I was able to tell him, causing him to smirk. I love the effect he has on me. I was never one to be bottom but now, it's all I crave so he of course fulfills my every desire and want. 

He slowly licks down my chest to my pelvic muscles, down my V shape and skips my thick length causing me to whimper and he giggles knowing he is an evil man for teasing me when all I want is him to please me. He licks my thigh and runs his hand up my toned flat stomach and I moan out, loving the feeling of his touch.

"God Skylar just suck me already!" I shouted when he again skipped my dick but he took me into his mouth and hollowed his cheeks, sucking hard and licking me as he did. He plays with my heavy sac that is just wanting to burst and I shiver and moan loudly, making me want him to be deep inside me but I hold myself back because I want to enjoy my time with him. 

After a few minutes I feel my cock getting harder and throbbing on his tongue and I feel my cum fill his mouth, me yelling his name that the Gods could probably hear so he licks my sensitive tip causing me to moan and releases me from his mouth, looking into his bright beautiful blue eyes as they shine with pure lust and desire for me.

He grabs the lube from the nightstand and opens the bottle, pouring a good amount on his fingers and my quivering opening, gently massaging me before he pushed a finger in. 

I moved my hips back and forth, fucking his hand as he moved it in and out of me, causing me to open my legs as wide as I can, to feel him deeper but I wasn't satisfied, I need to feel his cock in me.

"As you wish." Suddenly he slammed into me, causing me to see stars as he hit my prostate with the first thrust. He pins my hands above my head in one of his hands as he moves at such a fast pace, I only can try to keep my legs up from how weak they are. 

He slips out of me and grabs me, bends me over the side of the bed with my feet apart and he enters me again, this time going even deeper if possible with one of his hands on my shoulder and the other stroking my painful leaking cock. I feel his sweat on my back dripping from him as he moves. I look back at him to see his head thrown back and his eyes closed, panting and grunting loudly, god he is so fucking hot fucking me like this. It's not sweet and passionate, it's hot raw fucking and I never want to stop him from doing this to me. 

"Oh Sky, oh yes! Right there!" I screamed when he flipped me around and slid into me, my legs around his waist and my ass resting on his hips, feeling every inch of him. I like this position because I can look into his beautiful crystal clear blue eyes, looking at me like he can't believe I'm here with him. He slows his pace down and wraps his arms around my neck and stands up and lays me down on the bed and him laying perfectly on top of me, every inch of our skin touching, sparks shooting all over as he moved those magical hips in and out, holding me and placing sweet soft kisses on my face, lips, nose, ears and on my mark. That caused me to cum so hard my body shook uncontrollably as I shot all over us both. 

Skylar leaned down and licked up some of it from my neck and kissed me, having me taste myself as well as his sweet taste. 

"God Sam I love you, when I look at you, I see such happiness and love in your eyes and smile that I just get lost in your beautiful caramel colored eyes and that bright smile that I lose my breath. I'm so happy you are mine and back in my life. I was lost without you even with having Connor and Eric, part of my soul was still incomplete until you came back into my life. I love you Samual and I have from the moment I met you." He said softly, looking into my eyes as tears fell onto his cheeks and I wasn't any better. 

"I feel the same way, I'm complete now that I have you back in my life. I'm never letting you go again. I love you sweetheart." He kissed me deeply and passionately that I felt my heart flutter and I cried softly holding him as he made love to me with such tenderness and love that I didn't think it was possible to ever be this happy or feel loved by him again. 

He made love to me all afternoon into the early hours of the night, just him and I, reconnecting and loving one another, satisfying one another in ways we had both missed by being apart for so long.