I need to make this right

Connor POV

I had a busy weekend with my family. We decided to go on a mini vacation, just me daddy and papa to get away from the house and to talk and spend time together. If it weren't for Skylar and Issac, I wouldn't have went but they encouraged me to do it and I am happy I did. I didn't like leaving Eric but all my cousins and uncles looked after him and kept him company so I felt a little better.

I went to the doctor this morning to finally walk out without the tube in my bladder so I have full function again. I didn't think I would ever not have it so when it was removed and I was asked to try to use the bathroom I swear it was like pissing needles it hurt so bad but it also felt great to be able to use my body the way it's supposed to be used when you are healthy. When we left I spent the rest of the morning and afternoon with Eric, getting to know him and we made out and I felt myself getting excited and suddenly Skylar walked in. The look on his face when he saw me with Eric and excited, it broke my heart because I know he gets frustrated when were alone and nothing happens to me but he's pitching a tent so seeing me like that with Eric, I knew what had to of been running through his mind.

After he yelled at us and punched us hard I might add and ran, I didn't know what to do. Eric looked confused and dad rushed in and saw us and shook his head.

"You need to fix this Connor. I told you to tell him weeks ago, now do you see why I told you to tell him? We of course couldn't see you having another mate but Skylar doesn't even know your mates or the health issue you have and had so all he saw was his boyfriend kissing another guy. I know you are relieved about this morning and didn't exactly plan on this situation but you knew he was coming over after school so please son, find him or call him and work this out. Tell him the truth, he will understand once he knows the truth." Dads words of wisdom, gotta love them.

"I know. God dad his face, did you see his face?! I feel like such a dick! Eric I know you may seem lost on what is going on but trust me alright? I'll explain everything later but right now I  need to go find Skylar." I said and rushed out of the suite and downstairs out the door only to find Skylar long gone. I groaned and got into my truck after dad tossed me my keys and went to his house.

I got there fifteen minutes later and no cars were in the driveway but I took a chance in case Skylar parked in the garage. I knocked on the door and Rosco is barking but I can't hear anyone so I wait for a bit in case he comes back but it's getting dark and I have no idea where he is. He isn't answering his phone, it goes straight to voicemail so he turned it off I'm sure.

I head back home and dad is waiting for me with papa, dad holding papa in his arms sitting on the porch swing and I sit on the step and sigh.

"No luck?" Papa asked rubbing his baby bump.

"No he wasn't home and I don't know where he went. I feel so horrible for this whole mess. I should have just listened to you dad when you told me to tell him but I didn't want my mates pity or the looks of disgust from him, anyone but him I can handle. I have wanted to tell him were mates but I didn't and I waited until I felt comfortable enough to tell him all of it at once and waiting to tell him just completely blew up. I fucked up. He probably thinks I want nothing to do with him, that I don't like him because of what he saw which is further from the truth." I said and sighed. Papa gets off the swing and I help him sit beside me when he nods his head to the spot next to me.

"Listen, not everything is perfect and not everything will always be how you want it to be. I know you feel bad about what happened and yes you should have told him and yes he may know about us but he doesn't know your mates and he won't until you tell him. It will all be ok once you tell him and son, tell him as soon as you can. You don't want him feeling hurt until he sees you. We all want you to work this out because he is so good for you. That boy loves you and he won't want to wait for you to go and talk to him. He may be hurt but he loves you and will listen to you when you explain this all to him. We love you and will help in any way we can, alright?" He asked and smiled at my nod and kissed my cheek.

We sat outside for a while just enjoying the night air. Eric joined us after a short while and I couldn't help but wish Skylar was here with us, being in my arms and holding him close. I have a lot of explaining to do and I hope once he hears it, he will understand and give me another chance.

I know me not letting him touch me often and only kissing has hurt him, I just didn't realize how much until today. I will make this right, no matter what and I hope and pray him and Eric will get along because I don't want my mates hating one another and fighting all the time.

"Eric I think until things get sorted out with Skylar, you should sleep in the spare room in the suite. We don't need him to have any other ideas if he happens to come back and walks in Connor's room and sees you both in the same bed. It'll be less headache and heartache right now. Once he knows, do what you want." Dad said after a bit and Eric smiled.

"Of course. I didn't even know Connor had another mate until today so I feel bad about what he saw and if I knew he was coming over, I definitely wouldn't have been kissing Connor knowing he was about to walk in. I hope it does get worked out soon and Skylar doesn't hate us for what happened." Eric said and smiled sadly.

"Everything will be alright boys, just have faith." Dad said and with that, we went inside and hung out till we went to bed.