Daily Routine

The dawns morning dew swirled around my feat as I walked through the park. I was ready to face my day again. Like I did so yesterday and as I will do so tomorrow as well. I walked out the front gates into the already bustling streets of New York. I walked straight as people moved around me bumping into my shoulders and such.
Taxis filled the street along with one limo and very few cars and they were all stuck in the battle called early morning New York traffic.
I finally made it to my destination, a coffee shop where the best mocha lattes are made, in my opinion, but instead of that amazing blend, today I ordered a black coffee to compliment the current mood I was in. For today was another day and it will be the same as yesterday in every single way. I sipped the coffee and read a newspaper that was already conveniently placed on the counter top. I turned it straight to the section on recent crime. I see that the case on the Thompson Murder Trial and read about it. It turns out that a guy has been living for two years in a house with two dead bodies, one of a small boy and one a women who's bodies have been identified as Clair Thompson and Tommy Thompson. The person of interest for their murders is of course Mr. Thompson, the father, who claims that the women ran off with his son one night two years ago for a certain incident. Mr. Thompson was the first person of interest in this mystery, in my head, when it turned out they were murdered and hadn't ran away but some farther digging on the case had brought up evidence has proven me wrong, I think. At first i thought it was Mr. Thompson, like I said, who had murdered the victims but now I have my suspicion trailed on Meredith Wilson, the proven insane ex girl friend of Mr. Thompson. But it's only a suspicion not a fact.
I finish my coffee and threw the cup in the trash and left the paper for the next curious reader. I walk out and start making my way towards the library. Today I'm going teach myself a thing or two on mid evil history because just because I'm homeless doesn't mean I don't want to learn about the world's past, present, and predicted future.