Two

Just three Days past the four-Year anniversary of when they originally met during the 2020 Stadium Tour, Bobby and Aerin were back in Atlanta. They were about twelve miles Southeast of the Suntrust Park this Time, closer to Downtown Atlanta than they weren't as compared to four Years ago. What the young woman found amusing–and swore was a bit of an omen–was the name of this particular venue. It seemed to her like a sign that their relationship was meant to be since it was the Bobby Dodd Stadium this Time, and even though he usually preferred otherwise outside his own band, her man's name was Bobby, too.

        Waiting in line outside the venue with all the other ticket holders, the couple did what they could to keep a low profile. The Silver Fox wasn't in much of a mood to deal with adoring fans today–after all, it was a belated part of their anniversary celebration, and he didn't want it interrupted. He'd been quoted as saying that he'd give a $400 show to fans who bought a $100 ticket, but the rest of the Time was his, and this was certainly one of those Times.

        Luckily for them, the few Poison-slash-GN'R fans closest to them who recognized Bobby were more than glad to lay off once they explained their presence here in as few words as possible. Several other couples were actually in attendance as part of an anniversary or birthday celebration, so they could understand where the couple was coming from fairly well. It certainly helped him relax as much as he could, despite the heat that always came with the Dog-Days of Summer in Georgia and Florida alike. He knew that was already gonna be hard enough, considering he was bound to get dehydrated before, during, and even after the show–and that wouldn't help his medical issues from a few Years ago.

        Eventually, the doors were opened to allow fans into the venue, and the first thing he did besides show his ticket to the security guard working the door was head for a Water fountain. Aerin knew he was trying to stay hydrated since that'd help his medical issues, but she still worried about him. Then again, she supposed she wouldn't be much of a wife, if she didn't worry about her husband almost incessantly.

        "Ya all right, love?" she asked once he straightened.

        "Lil on the warm side, and definitely feeling the dehydration," Bobby answered with a chuckle. "Not bad enough to warrant going back to the hotel without even seeing the show, though."

        "If you're sure," the young woman acquiesced. "Butcha know I still wantcha to speak up, if that Changes."

        "Ya know I will, sweetheart," he promised, leaning down this Time to give her a kiss. "Trust me, I don't ever want a recurrence of that."

        "Gods, I hope not," Aerin laughed. "I'm not even the one who actually suffered it, and I don't want a recurrence happening!"

        "Now, imagine how I feel since I am the one who suffered it," the bassist chuckled.

        Heading off to get whatever concessions and other merch they Intended to get, she knew her husband still wasn't exactly thrilled to be here. While he'd gotten to where he could at least tolerate GN'R's debut album, he didn't seem to like any of their later works any more than she did, herself. Then again, it was her personal opinion that the band had gone to Hell the first Day after drummer Steven Adler was fired in the Summer of 1990, and it'd only gotten worse with the firing or quitting of each original member from there.

        Bobby knew damn good and well his wife was still unaware of the backstage passes in his pocket as they soon headed off to find their seats. Then again, that was exactly what he'd wanted when he'd bought this ticket package for them, so he was glad that she remained clueless. If focusing on the show–or even him and his Health–kept her unaware till he was ready to surprise her, he was all for it.