Right in the giggle dick

My only day off and there I was. Sitting in the same damn coffee shop that I work at every fucking day. If only the library hadn't been so full.

"Um, hello." Suddenly I didn't mind that the library was full.

"Well, hey sweetheart. Couldn't wait for Saturday to see me." I let a playful smirk grace my lips as I turned to face my now favorite customer, hopefully soon to be regular.

A blush crept up his neck at the comment. "Well, I saw you here alone and thought you might like some study buddies." The man, who had told me his name was Jimin, pressed his lips together and looked down at me with hopeful eyes.

"Buddies? Are you here was someone darling?" Jimin nodded quickly before turning around and pointing to a very confused, very hansome, man.

"That's my friend, Namjoon! We live on the same floor in my apartment." He turned back toward me with a proud face. I waved at him before I turned back to the cutie in front of me.

"I don't see a problem with that then. Let me grab my stuff." I turned back and quickly saved the essay that I was hoping would write itself before shoving everything in my bag. I stood up and followed a beaming Jimin back to his friend/neighbor. He lead me to the area where they sat side by side with a worksheet between them.

"Y/N." I held out my hand, which Namjoon quickly accepted. Confusion quickly shifted to realization as I introduced myself.

"Oh! So you're the Y/N that Jimin has been raving about." I settled myself in the seat across from them as Jimin resumed his.

"Was he now." I smirked Jimin before turning back to Namjoon. "All good things I hope." I raised an eyebrow in question.

"He mention you were pretty, but I thought he was just being nice." Namjoon leaned forward in his seat just enough for me to get a closer look at his, obviously well taken care of, visage. "I didn't realize he was under-exaggerating." Now it was his turn to smirk.

"I wouldn't say that." I opened my mouth to change the subject when I was interrupted by an other voice next to me, followed by the sound of a chair being pulled out.

"I certainly would. Jimin did not do you any justice." A familiar face settled in the seat next to me. "Hoseok. But you can call me Hobi." He tossed me a care-free smile and held out he hand.

I accepted the gesture, carefully studying his face. Oh honey.

"Oh- hey," a smirk rose one corner of my lips. "You're the guy who was flirting with a door frame... got anything to tell your buddies?" At that he stilled, confusion riddling the table. The man, Hoseok, tipped his head back in a fit of laughter so infection and bright that couldn't help the small bout of chuckles that escaped my lips as well.

"You mean Monday at the end of class?" His voice was littered with mirth. I nodded, not trusting myself to speak without laughing.

"What the hell are you two talking about?" Namjoon's brow was once again creased with confusion, and mild annoyance.

"Okay, okay. So," Hoseok giggled again, only causing Namjoon to shake his head at his friend. "On Monday I ran into the door on the way out of class."

"Typical." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Hush you. Anyways, to save myself the embarrassment, I made a joke out of it." Hoseok shrugged, trying to play it cool.  He failed miserably.

"So you-" Namjoon heaved a sigh somewhere between disbelief and disappointment. "You flirted with a door frame?" Once again, Hoseok and I where thrown into a giggle fit.

"Since when do you have class with a hot girl and not tell anyone?" Jimin crossed his arms and pouted at Hoeseok from where he sat.

"Because I've never talked to her." He gestured to me. "I wouldn't want you dips bothering someone who doesn't even know who any of us are." That's... surprisingly thoughtful.

"Bitch, you're presence is larger than life! If you didn't think I would have notice you at some point then think again." He faced me, seemingly surprised by my little outburst.

"Oh." Hoseok scratched at the back of his slowly reddening neck. "Well, thank you I think?" I nodded and patted his should.

"You're welcome buddy." I heaved out a sigh and turned to face forward again, ignoring the small buzz in my forearm. "Welp, study time." I opened my computer and went back to finishing my essay, hearing the others at the table following suit.